AFL 2017 - R14 - Richmond v Carlton : 15:30 AEST : MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires stepped up for Richmond today ...ninth is still a possibility
LOL how salty are you, did you see levi get away with a push in the back and goal, it seems like everytime a team loses these days its the umps that are at fault, we were just better than you on the day

Because you have quoted me several times admitting Martin is a cheat but dancing around verbally saying so.

Your posts all conclude the fact you know he cheats, I don't know why you lack the substance to say it directly
I don't think you understand what cheating is. I don't think you understand how the game is generally umpired. I don't think you understand much at all.

Happy to win.
Though i did break furniture each time caddy turned it over which is virtually each time he touches the ball. A major liability. Tackling enormous again today by the young small brigade.

I don't think you understand what cheating is. I don't think you understand how the game is generally umpired. I don't think you understand much at all.
never seen so melbourne supporters get so lippy, been a while since they could try to gloat about not being s**t i suppose

4 goals is about right. Didn't go in expecting a win but feel we could've played better today and gave it a push.

Happy where we are at with this rebuild and inconsistency should be expected

inb4 hur dur Richmond avg age younger by .1 month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to win.
Though i did break furniture each time caddy turned it over which is virtually each time he touches the ball. A major liability. Tackling enormous again today by the young small brigade.

He's got a fair bit of competion running around in most teams, but Caddy week after week earns his place as an elite spud of the comp doesn't he.

never seen so melbourne supporters get so lippy, been a while since they could try to gloat about not being s**t i suppose
Lippy about umpiring interpretations :huh:

cheat
tʃiːt/
verb
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

So exactly what Martin did, acted unfairly to gain an advantage over his opponent

Maybe you are the one who struggles with the meaning of the word

Essendon were happy to trade Hooker for Caddy all those years ago.

Dodge a massive bullet there he's shite.

Yep. Caddy got lucky and avoided being tainted by drugs.

Written on the magic device while drunk down the pub.

Richmond kicked the ball inside 50 well and butchered shots at goal.

Carlton butchered the ball going inside 50.

Not really a game anyone will want to watch again.
Probably our worse win of the year, actually we have been better in all our losses bar Adelaide yet still won by 5 goals and should have been 8-9. Still we take the 4 pts and move on.

4 goals is about right. Didn't go in expecting a win but feel we could've played better today and gave it a push.

Happy where we are at with this rebuild and inconsistency should be expected

inb4 hur dur Richmond avg age younger by .1 month
4 goals you reckon about right? We had 11 more score shots and should have kicked 5-6 of those at least. That should have been a 50 pt result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back