AFL 2017 - R14 - Richmond v Carlton : 15:30 AEST : MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

cheat
tʃiːt/
verb
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

So exactly what Martin did, acted unfairly to gain an advantage over his opponent

Maybe you are the one who struggles with the meaning of the word
See, this here is why your argument is building up to a whole lot of nothing.

If that's your dogma then any player to rightly have had a free paid against them is a cheat - that's pretty much every player. They infringed to gain an advantage. You pluck out one player because the free wasn't paid in a situation where they rarely are. Labelling Dustin Martin a cheat will help you get to sleep at night.

I get it.

4 goals you reckon about right? We had 11 more score shots and should have kicked 5-6 of those at least. That should have been a 50 pt result.

Seems Richmond's poor goalkicking is less luck and more skill at the moment. No point outplaying us or any side if you can't finish with a goal. Better sides will counter that.

FWIW no side has really got a hold of us bar Port. I think our shitfight game plan makes it harder to put us away.

Tigers obviously deserved today though.

If that's your dogma then any player to rightly have had a free paid against them is a cheat - that's pretty much every player. They infringed to gain an advantage. You pluck out one player because the free wasn't paid in a situation where they rarely are. Labelling Dustin Martin a cheat will help you get to sleep at night.

I get it.

I wonder how he feels about Casboult pushing Ashbury in the back, and still claiming the mark/goal....

Written on the magic device while drunk down the pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll get closer before you do
Yeah nah you are rubbish. You are playing acceptable football on the back of efforts from players who are in the twilight of their careers.

It saddens me to see you will be in the wilderness for the foreseeable future. I'm sorry if my posts hurt you.

Lol funniest thing I have read today.

You were lucky to be as close as you were.

We clearly had our sights on the coming weeks.

Was definantly a huge game for your supporters atleast. Any other top 4 aspirant would be disappointed with a 4 goal win over a bottom 2 team. Guess you learn to accept mediocrity

Each to their own tiges.

Yeah nah you are rubbish. You are playing acceptable football on the back of efforts from players who are in the twilight of their careers.

It saddens me to see you will be in the wilderness for the foreseeable future. I'm sorry if my posts hurt you.
I couldn't give a s**t what you think about Carlton.

Scotland did rance root your mrs or something all you do is sook about him

My "sooking" is directed at the commentators. If Rance does something special, praise him. If he takes an uncontested mark then don't carry on like it was the greatest uncontested mark in the history of footy. If another player does something at the other end of the field or in a different game, there's no need to bring Rance into the discussion.

At one stage today Rance took an easy mark after a Carlton mistake and the commentators wouldn't shut up about it. Casboult went back with the flight at other end and took a great contested mark. Crickets. A minute or two later he did it again. Crickets. That detracts from the coverage. I don't think anyone is sick of watching Rance play, but everyone that doesn't go for Richmond is sick of commentators fawning over him.

I get it.
When judging a player it would seem pretty obvious to me it would be based upon a collective of results, if you believe I am calling someone a cheat based on 1 action in 1 game then you are sadly mistaken.

Dustin Martin has always and will always be a cheat, he is much like Joel Selwood.

I fail to see why anyone would support the manipulation of the rules like you yourself are doing, lack of moral compass if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back