AFL 2017 - R14 - Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne : 19:25 AEST - Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a different story at all.

All a win would have done was paper over the cracks. We were horrible, which is a worrying sign for the reigning premier

A good side would have won that game by more than a point.
Yep missed many opportunities to put the game to bed late in the third and midway through the last. Should have been a 5 or six goal win.

Well, it's clearly a bigger day for you.

Why are you even bothering with this thread unless there's some underlying insecurity that brings you here to seek confirmation?

Deep down, you really don't rate your side, and I can see why.
I am here for the same reason you are, it was a game involving the club I support.

Why are there more dogs fans in this thread after the game then during it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are trying to somehow trying to convince themselves that they aren't crap.

A horrible North team, playing horrible footy, the rub of the green (not mine but the medias words, as anyone with eyes saw the advantage they were given last night) and a team that is supposedly in their prime, eeks out a 1 point win in the last minute.

Now that's my definition of s**t truck.

A horrible North team, playing horrible footy, the rub of the green (not mine but the medias words, as anyone with eyes saw the advantage they were given last night) and a team that is supposedly in their prime, eeks out a 1 point win in the last minute.

North more experienced than dogs last night.

a team that is supposedly in their prime, eeks out a 1 point win in the last minute.

"A team supposedly in their prime"

Fringe players in redpath, Dale, Campbell, honeychurch playing key roles. Our best ruck playing key defender.

We are well below our best. Was good to get a win anyway

North more experienced than dogs last night.
Did I say experienced? I said in your prime. You are coming off a flag.

It took until the last minute of the game for you to win with the massive advantage you were handed.

I would be more concerned how you are going to go against a side sitting higher than 17th in a fairly umpired contest.

Hardly an inspiring win from a team who is the reigning premier.

I am here for the same reason you are, it was a game involving the club I support.

This thread has clearly devolved in to a discussion about the merit of the bulldogs win.

North were the worst performed side competition before last nights match and your team needed every inch of luck and a significant umpiring influence to get a win in the last minute.

2016 was seen widely by the footy community as a flukers flag, and by analysing your continual quest for confirmation, deep down you know it was a fluke yourself. Your mob are lucky we lost half the team at the half way mark of the year, because we would have beaten you twice, and in the finals if we had met.

Fast forward to this season, we lose 1500 games of experience and the so called "premier" team can only muster a couple of 1 point wins.

You have a lot more things to worry about than this thread..

North are the junk time warriors did same vs Saints last week. Were never in either game.

Rather than bleating about umpiring, have a GHLA your coach. :-

Plays Goldy who is cooked leaves Preuss wallowing in 2's. Allows our #3 ruckman to have his best game for the season LOL

Ziebell. Captain. LOL.

Faux tough guys giving away dumb frees then bleating about umps. EVERY WEEK. change the record Bwad or get some discipline into your team

And best of all. The whinging and moaning and melting from The Irrelevants known trollers. Gold !!

This thread has clearly devolved in to a discussion about the merit of the bulldogs win.

North were the worst performed side competition before last nights match and your team needed every inch of luck and a significant umpiring influence to get a win in the last minute.

2016 was seen widely by the footy community as a flukers flag, and by analysing your continual quest for confirmation, deep down you know it was a fluke yourself. Your mob are lucky we lost half the team at the half way mark of the year, because we would have beaten you twice, and in the finals if we had met.

Fast forward to this season, we lose 1500 games of experience and the so called "premier" team can only muster a couple of 1 point wins.

You have a lot more things to worry about than this thread..

The only reason you lost so much experience in one season is because YOUR TEAM overrated their list and kept topping up with pensioners. Even then you booted loyal career players for an injury plagued hack from outside the club. You made your bed, now sleep in it. And enjoy Tassie.

North are the junk time warriors did same vs Saints last week. Were never in either game.

Rather than bleating about umpiring, have a GHLA your coach. :-

Plays Goldy who is cooked leaves Preuss wallowing in 2's. Allows our #3 ruckman to have his best game for the season LOL

Ziebell. Captain. LOL.

Faux tough guys giving away dumb frees then bleating about umps. EVERY WEEK. change the record Bwad or get some discipline into your team

And best of all. The whinging and moaning and melting from The Irrelevants known trollers. Gold !!
Finally a Bulldogs supporter that can acknowledge they are a s**t truck.

Thanks for highlighting how s**t we were. Makes your last minute win so monumental

Faux tough guys lol. Are Bulldogs supporters getting salty that teams are roughing up that jib JJ?

Did I say experienced? I said in your prime. You are coming off a flag.

It took until the last minute of the game for you to win with the massive advantage you were handed.

I would be more concerned how you are going to go against a side sitting higher than 17th in a fairly umpired contest.

Hardly an inspiring win from a team who is the reigning premier.

Didn't need an inspiring win last night just a win after our recent run.

Very, very comfortable with the 2 most contentious free kicks last night after watching the replay. The holding free to Redpath (goal) and Mason Wood's block on Tom Campbell (saved a goal). Both DEFINITELY there and correct.

Didn't need an inspiring win last night just a win after our recent run.

Very, very comfortable with the 2 most contentious free kicks last night after watching the replay. The holding free to Redpath (goal) and Mason Wood's block on Tom Campbell (saved a goal). Both DEFINITELY there and correct.

You're about to learn something so bookmark this following comment:

"It was there" is the single biggest bullshit excuse for poor umpiring that has ever existed.

If "It was there" was retrospectively awarded for others, then Drew Petrie would have kicked 1000 goals and Wayne Carey would have kicked 10,000 goals.

"It was there" is the lamest excuse in the history of football. Technical free kicks overwhelmingly awarded to the favor of only one team in a contest, is pathetic umpiring, no matter how many colored ribbons you wrap it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're about to learn something so bookmark this following comment:

"It was there" is the single biggest bullshit excuse for poor umpiring that has ever existed.

If "It was there" was retrospectively awarded for others, then Drew Petrie would have kicked 1000 goals and Wayne Carey would have kicked 10,000 goals.

"It was there" is the lamest excuse in the history of football. Technical free kicks overwhelmingly awarded to the favor of only one team in a contest, is pathetic umpiring, no matter how many colored ribbons you wrap it in.
The arm chop to Ben Brown before that play was there as well.

Why didn't they call that?

Maybe Chris Donlan wasn't comfortable it was there?

I'm not sure why we are even discussing it. It was a horrible display. Even the media were doing there best to bait Scott into a Clarko rant because they saw how much it smelt.

The arm chop to Ben Brown before that play was there as well.

Why didn't they call that?

IT WASN'T THERE!

:D:D:D

Maybe Chris Donlan wasn't comfortable it was there?

1 x "It was there" from Donlon to North. Frawley & Fevola commented that he struggled getting the whistle to his lips for that one.

10 x "It was theres" for the bulldogs.

North are a very undisciplined side, got away with a couple at the start of the last quarter too (Ziebull's hit on Macrae after the kick, Thompson's face hit on Stringer).

But yeah, it's the umpires fault that north have a few snipers in their side....

Too bad can only like this once tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North are a very undisciplined side, got away with a couple at the start of the last quarter too (Ziebull's hit on Macrae after the kick, Thompson's face hit on Stringer).

But yeah, it's the umpires fault that north have a few snipers in their side....
Totally agree free kick count should have been 40-0. Then you might have won by 30 ;)

If we managed to get away with 14 separate "sniping" incidents, then I take back every thing I stated.

The umps ruined the game for mine.

You guys made alot of mistakes. But the dogs did absolutely nothing all game to show they deserved to win. The outcome did not reflect the reality of the game

I don't usually like to refer to umpiring, it's a too-easy get out for not being good enough.

But last night was just ridiculous.

Glad neutrals could also see North were utterly screwed over to give the Dogs a win.

Finally a Bulldogs supporter that can acknowledge they are a s**t truck.

Thanks for highlighting how s**t we were. Makes your last minute win so monumental

Faux tough guys lol. Are Bulldogs supporters getting salty that teams are roughing up that jib JJ?

Enjoy bottoming out. And the fruitless efforts of attracting a "gun". Who really wants to play for North ? And spend their winters in Tassie ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back