AFL 2017 - R14 - Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne : 19:25 AEST - Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Brad Scott agrees this time
Good old Brad Scott.

8 years in and we don't have a player in the running for All-Australian.

Don't have a player that gets over 30 touches.

Can't win round 1.

Can't win before or after the bye.

Can't win in Adelaide.

Can't win the last game of the year.

Have worse senior players than any club.

Senior players know they won't be dropped.

Players mucking around at training.

Skill level below standard.

No passion for success amongst the group. More than happy to get paid and hang out with mates.

Won't play younger talent anywhere near the required level.

No Brownlow prospects.

No forward looking like kicking anywhere near 60 goals.

Chatter of relocation.

Reamed by umpires regularly.

Reliant on umpires.

Goal kicking poor.

Gamestyle of start well or lose.

Can't rope in an opposition.

A captain playing repulsively.

Small forwards cursed with injury.

22 players incapable of playing well 3 weeks in a row.

The least talented and productive wingman in the Afl sitting on 120 successive games.

One of the best ruckman in the game playing vfl every week.

A fringe magpie almost leading our B&F.

Lower crowd numbers.

Stagnant membership.

Sign the prick up. He smooches so well.

I don't usually like to refer to umpiring, it's a too-easy get out for not being good enough.

But last night was just ridiculous.

Glad neutrals could also see North were utterly screwed over to give the Dogs a win.

and norf fans think they deserved to win

wenger.jpg
l

Enjoy waiting another 50 plus years for success and playing in front of 10 people in Ballarat.

Because that's where your s**t truck mob is heading.

Ballarat is an hour from western suburbs. Port Adelaide game already sold out.

Tassie is a plane. Unless Bwad really believes your guys can walk on water. And let's see the throngs of Taswegians fronting up to watch your rabble.

Back into irrelevancy

Did I say experienced? I said in your prime. You are coming off a flag.

It took until the last minute of the game for you to win with the massive advantage you were handed.

I would be more concerned how you are going to go against a side sitting higher than 17th in a fairly umpired contest.

Hardly an inspiring win from a team who is the reigning premier.
Name a few key players who are in their prime.

Bont nup. Stringer nup. Libba nup. Daniel nup.

Our best players are about to hit their prime. Once we sober up from last years memorable grand final win we will be a force. Might not happen this year but we were just scrapping wins second half of 2016 and look what happened.

Did you watch the fairytale gf win last year? Or were you too jealous to sit through it?

I switched off at half-time such was my disgust at the display of umpiring and then I find out that a free-kick ended up deciding the game.

*shakes head*

A couple of my favourites was the free to Liberatore for a hold when Cunnington was also being held (see one but not the other) and let's not forget the non-free to Daw which would've resulted in a shot at goal. If it wasn't an arm-chop, it was certainly front on contact because the Bulldogs player wasn't looking at the ball at any stage.

What I love above all though is that when a Victorian team gets bent over and reamed, a lot gets said about it but when an interstate team (west of Adelaide or QLD/GWS) cops the same treatment, there's crickets.

Either way, I had it reinforced to me why I only watch 1-2 Bulldogs games per season (against Freo) and really, it was embarrassing to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we are in the correct century. 1999 lol.
Like anyone gives a s**t lol

Next you will be bringing up how many more flags you have won than North.........

But I couldn't really give a rats since we are talking about how much of a s**t truck side you are in 2017.

Even your coach last night made comment that he was relieved to get the win and wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Very apt word gift. I wonder why he used that term? Feeling a bit guilty?

Vs your mob who have..... ummmm... nothing to talk about. Irrelevancy personified. Enjoy winters in Tassie.
4 flags vs 2. Do you want to talk about who has been the more successful football side?

Its an irrelevant pissing contest and doesn't help explain what a s**t truck of a side the Western Bulldogs are in 2017.

We are 7 / 6 and one game out of top 4. You are 4 / 9 and second last yet we are somehow a s**t truck.

I am missing something.
Yes you are a s**t truck.

Winning games on the back of umpiring assistance is not good footy. A good side wins that game by 60 points last night, a s**t truck eeks out a 1 point win in the last minute against 17th who is playing s**t football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back