AFL 2017 - R16 - St Kilda v Richmond - 7:25pm AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

There's been all this talk about 'bone marrow failure' yet I have absolutely no idea about it. Can they explain something a bit more in depth?

Bad sportsman after last week.....

He won't ever win a premiership but at least he has the all time mark record #smallvictories
Lol bad sportsman, you're a joke.

If you don't think players try and pull s**t like that every single week, in every single game, you're beyond help.

Lol bad sportsman, you're a joke.

If you don't think players try and pull s**t like that every single week, in every single game, you're beyond help.

Funny that haven't seen it occur thus far this round.

For a former captain to pull a stunt like that shows his true colours. Reputation in the toilet.

For a former captain to pull a stunt like that shows his true colours. Reputation in the toilet.

You don't see it because the person on the receiving end isn't *ed enough to fall for it 99.9999% of the time. Unlike the spud from Freo.

Talking about reputation when your captain was Hodge. Good joke.

You don't see it because the person on the receiving end isn't ******ed enough to fall for it 99.9999% of the time. Unlike the spud from Freo.

Talking about reputation when your captain was Hodge. Good joke.

Hodge has 4 premierships and 2 Norm Smith medals.

Riewoldt has a Heath Shaw smothered shot at goal as his grand final highlight......

Hodge has 4 premierships and 2 Norm Smith medals.

Riewoldt has a Heath Shaw smothered shot at goal as his grand final highlight......

Yeh and he's also a piece of s**t of a human. I guess he can hold those premiership medals tight though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fat slob on a disability pension at it again, you spend to much time on this site you obese turd

1) I'm not fat
2) I have 2 jobs and not on any pension.

Get your facts right :p

Yeh and he's also a piece of s**t of a human. I guess he can hold those premiership medals tight though.

I can excuse your ignorance for insulting the great man. Shouldn't you be celebrating a win as well as the highlighted "charity" ?

https://proxy.bigfooty.com/forum/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fredracer.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F05%2Frichmond-s**t.jpg&hash=8f05191bf131e7fb2e37d41b4ba2709a
Wow. Is this breaking news? Is this happening right now down at Punt Rd?? Wait a minute, it's 10:27pm here in Melbourne and there is daylight in the picture. Looks like you are clutching at straws pal. Didn't think you'd have a good answer to my simple question

Wow. Is this breaking news? Is this happening right now down at Punt Rd?? Wait a minute, it's 10:27pm here in Melbourne and there is daylight in the picture. Looks like you are clutching at straws pal. Didn't think you'd have a good answer to my simple question

CJbcON4XAAAiTyr.jpg

Oh the irony from a hawthorn supporter.
Your ex captain is known as a dirty sniper on the field and a Drink driver off it.
Yet Rooeys rep is worse cos he appeals for a 50. Come off it mate.

Why are so many Hawk fans such ******s?
Have nothing against Roo, I think he is a great bloke. But this is a footy forum, and St.Kilda are one of the lower ebb teams, who have heroes that "have the most marks" or played "250 games". A nothing team and sadly will be for a long time. We have seen enough to make a determination of future success and it does not look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back