AFL 2017 - R20 GWS Giants v Melbourne 13:45 AEST UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Cya Mumford. Biggest sack of crap sniper in the league, yet the media shoot their wad over it.
Yep I love how he consistently does these cheap dog acts on opp players,some of them down right dangerous, yet EVERY time the commentators/former players and most footy media pass it off as "big mummys just throwing his weight around " wank

If it was a stevie j/Ballantyne/waite etc those same flogs be condemning from all angles. The AFL really is good blokes club of sheep

If gawn didnt add the mayo on his flop to the ground it wouldn't look so forced.
If Gawn didnt move at the last second he would have been out cold

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:p We got at least two more rucks better than anything you have, but we wont need them
Cool. We'll see how they go next week.

Hopefully better than when Roughead went down in the prelim. For your sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I love how he consistently does these cheap dog acts on opp players,some of them down right dangerous, yet EVERY time the commentators/former players and most footy media pass it off as "big mummys just throwing his weight around " wank

If it was a stevie j/Ballantyne/waite etc those same flogs be condemning from all angles. The AFL really is good blokes club of sheep
Jarrad Waite would get life for the s**t Mumford does.

Thatd work if we werent last in free kicks.

Damn facts

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So it was a fair hit from Mummy?

So it wasn't a free for a high Hit?

Probably was umpires are human you were probably pretty happy with the Pies vs Dees umpiring this year.

Probably was umpires are human you were probably pretty happy with the Pies vs Dees umpiring this year.
Yawn.
Not really worried about about a win we had against a bottom 6 Team over a month ago to be honest.
Still salty though I see

Oliver's an incredible contested ball winner, but surely he has to realise that he undoes his good work far too often by just handballing to players who aren't in a better position than him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back