AFL 2017 - R20 GWS Giants v Melbourne 13:45 AEST UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me what my comment has to do with the bay?

I find it interesting that Melbourne supporters claim North to be irrelevant when they barrack for such a souless and terrible football side.
You're making pretty grand claims about what an entire fan base says...

You're making pretty grand claims about what an entire fan base says...
If I was to look over the majority of posts from that supporter base last week the majority claimed North to be irrelevant or claims we should be shipped off to Tassie.

But this isn't the thread for that discussion. This is for discussing how poor Melbourne were against an undermanned Giants team.

For a club that supposedly had a lot to play for over the last two weeks they certainly didn't give a yelp.

No one is surprised by this, when will people realise that this club are broken, biggest loser club in the AFL.

903840-collingwood-fan.jpg

If I was to look over the majority of posts from that supporter base last week the majority claimed North to be irrelevant or claims we should be shipped off to Tassie.

But this isn't the thread for that discussion. This is for discussing how poor Melbourne were against an undermanned Giants team.

For a club that supposedly had a lot to play for over the last two weeks they certainly didn't give a yelp.
I agree, we were garbage with everything on the line

You just seem to want to speak on behalf of entire supporter bases. Looking at bigfooty there seems to be a pretty even spread of calling you irrelevant

I agree, we were garbage with everything on the line

You just seem to want to speak on behalf of entire supporter bases. Looking at bigfooty there seems to be a pretty even spread of calling you irrelevant
All I am saying is pot calling kettle black.

But as I said this is the thread for talking about a club that is a pretender and got way ahead of itself.

The Demons took us on head on early and it looked like it was going to work. That took balls, and was always risky on turnovers. I think they'e a very talented young side a year or two behind us in development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has large Mummy , belted some undersize opponent , Again?
As for Melbourne they are where they have been for nearly four years.

He went to charge through Max Gawn, cocked elbow and all, before completely dropping his arm and relaxing his body, and not hitting him with any kind of weight or force - he did, however, get Gawn in the head on the way through, which "dropped" Gawn, who then spent a couple of minutes on the bench before coming back out and dominating.

It could have been a hell of a lot worse than it was - but he's still in trouble.

But no, I wouldn't have thought Gawn was a particularly "undersized opponent" at all.

You wont be there, and you'll crawl away into the ether.
And if we are, do we have to put up with another sook fest from you for twelve months? You'd seriously think the Dogs killed your family the way you carry on.

I think mummy looked Very clumsy given he throws his weight around probably too much he will go for sure . Melksham contact looked a bit more forceful. Both players could have tackled.
Given your reasoning, just as well you wont be part of the decision making process.For all clubs

The Demons took us on head on early and it looked like it was going to work. That took balls, and was always risky on turnovers. I think they'e a very talented young side a year or two behind us in development.
I reckon we are probably two years behind your mob. Was a quality turnaround from the Giants in the first quarter, it set up your win. I expect us to make the 8 next year, perhaps top 4. Disappointing performance today and I don't think we will make the finals now but am still bullish about the future. I'm expecting a better injury run next year as well.

We look cooked to me. For the first time in a decade, we really have something to play for, and we have failed to turn up 2 weeks on the trot.

Goodwin's language all week was about challenging the players to stand up and take the opportunity in front of us, and to serve up that first half we did today just shows.

There is no defence to the haters this week, just have to cop it.

I reckon we are probably two years behind your mob. Was a quality turnaround from the Giants in the first quarter, it set up your win. I expect us to make the 8 next year, perhaps top 4. Disappointing performance today and I don't think we will make the finals now but am still bullish about the future. I'm expecting a better injury run next year as well.
I wouldn't be giving up on finals, Jones in particular will get a lot better and probably quickly.

All I am saying is pot calling kettle black.

But as I said this is the thread for talking about a club that is a pretender and got way ahead of itself.
Yeah I get you're saying that...but as I said you're bringing it against an entire supporter base. Bring it up to the individuals.

He went to charge through Max Gawn, cocked elbow and all, before completely dropping his arm and relaxing his body, and not hitting him with any kind of weight or force - he did, however, get Gawn in the head on the way through, which "dropped" Gawn, who then spent a couple of minutes on the bench before coming back out and dominating.

It could have been a hell of a lot worse than it was - but he's still in trouble.

But no, I wouldn't have thought Gawn was a particularly "undersized opponent" at all.
No, correct, not in that circumstance, I have to say the start I was a bit shocked, then your mob went on a goal spree, looking very dangerous. Dees still in the same place but.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Given your reasoning, just as well you wont be part of the decision making process.For all clubs
You obviously don't follow the mrp closely if u don't think reputation and player perception don't have an impact.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You obviously don't follow the mrp closely if u don't think reputation and player perception don't have an impact.[/QUOTE]
See thats the thing.
He doesn't have a record, and it wont be your perception if it did matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back