AFL 2017 - R21 Geelong v Richmond 14:20 AEST Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow you are really thick aren't you?
If Selwood and Duncan play then Guthrie doesn't get the same midfield time and doesn't have the same impact.
Motlop wouldn't have played at all. Menzel either.
Hawkins would've been the target, not Taylor.

You beat us by 14 points when we could barely hit a target all game and where +9 in frees. "Not up to it" lol.
I know.

I am disgusted by this heartless, cowardly side that is Geelong.

When will they ever get their act together?

We hang our collective heads in shame.

The crowd, the tension, the atmosphere, the excitement, that's what footy is all about. The AFL must fixture all teams to play at Geelong on a roster system.
Pies, Bombers, Hawks, Blues etc
Sorry Tigers fans today was a shot in the arm for football that has had a bad run in recent weeks!
I think it might be worth playing 15 games a year at Geelong. It is obviously a real boon for the code when games a scheduled at Simmons.

Perhaps the AFL could come up with a system where a few Melbourne teams play their home games at Kardinia Park?

It would be kind of like how they make Geelong play 3-4 homes games a year in Melbourne.

Riewoldt held all day. No free. Guthrie holding Martin all day. No free. No deliberate free kick for that rushed in the 1st half. Menzel free kick for no infringement. Selwood free kick for no infringement. Guthrie's thrown it about 8 times for no free.

There's many more.

I'm sure there are. Were there any bad/non calls the other way or didn't you bother to list those? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same as you then, all if's and buts. But I wouldn't try and pass them off as facts, I'm not that silly.
Lol. I actually gave my thought, you gave nothing.
If you actually had an opinion you would tell that if Selwood, Hawkins and Duncan played how Guthrie, Menzel, Motlop and Taylor would have had the same impact.

Didn't see the game but just saw Hardwick on the news having a dig at the umps. Was it really that bad or just the regulation home town umpiring?
Umps had nothing to do with result, Cats too good with so many players out.
Cats will end up top 2, will play Gws first final at home.
They will get all their players back by the first final, should go deep in September!

Wow you are really thick aren't you?
If Selwood and Duncan play then Guthrie doesn't get the same midfield time and doesn't have the same impact.
Motlop wouldn't have played at all. Menzel either.
Hawkins would've been the target, not Taylor.

You beat us by 14 points when we could barely hit a target all game and where +9 in frees. "Not up to it" lol.

You played against our second tier midfield and you still couldn't match it with us.

Motlop and Menzel wouldn't play?? Yes they would have.

You had your best 22 out there against our second tier midfield and a bunch of best 22 missing and you couldn't get the job done.

You have absolute no hope beating a fit and firing Geelong.

You have a weak midfield with no depth and a crap forward line.

A one dimensional defence that relies on one player and can't handle it when his taken out of the game.

Big reality check for just how average Richmond are.

#straight set tiges of 17.

I want Richmond come September please.

Will be an absolute cakewalk

its great to not look clueless everytime you comment.

How would you know?

Nope, just read what Dimma said before commenting on it.

I did Nostradumbass, he said the crowd influenced the umpiring, he also said the Tigers crowd does the same.

Dimma: 'Look at the free-kick count'

Typical toothless tiger sulk.

You played against our second tier midfield and you still couldn't match it with us.

Motlop and Menzel wouldn't play?? Yes they would have.

You had your best 22 out there against our second tier midfield and a bunch of best 22 missing and you couldn't get the job done.

You have absolute no hope beating a fit and firing Geelong.

You have a weak midfield with no depth and a crap forward line.

A one dimensional defence that relies on one player and can't handle it when his taken out of the game.

Big reality check for just how average Richmond are.

#straight set tiges of 17.

I want Richmond come September please.

Will be an absolute cakewalk
Hahhaa. We won clearances so the midfield wasn't where we lost it.

"Depleted Geelong have recalled forward Daniel Menzel and livewire Steven Motlop for Saturday's blockbuster clash with Richmond at Simonds Stadium despite previously flagging the possibility of longer rests for the pair."
Sounds like they only came in because of your outs. But if you know otherwise.

Do you actually think we only win because of Dusty? Haahaha. Your lack of footy knowledge is showing now. Our mainr eason we win is actually causing turnovers with our pressure. But nice try.

I know what biog reality check! Losing to a top 4 team at home by 14 points while playing bad footy for 3 quarters. Wowowow. Reality checked! When we played like that against St.Kilda they smashed us. Dont know what you guys where doing.

I dont know if I would be calling other teams average if you've lost to 12th and 15th while also getting over 16th, 14th and 13th by less than a goal.
Hahaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back