AFL 2017 - R21 West Coast Eagles v Carlton 17:40 AWST Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle did their best today to get Buddy above Stick figure Joe in the Coleman, now Carlton are doing the same for Kennedy :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see more angles of Casboult's goal pls.

How you get a ball from that pocket going out of bounds on the full to the near side then swinging back for a goal I do not know.
Drone and tiny wires.

(Its pretty damn gusty outside now.)

Umpires win it, doesn't really matter at the end of the day though so meh.

Still lots of dead wood to clear from our list.

Great fightback Blues, you gave me something to enthrall in after the Crows game ended.

Look forward to a brighter 2018 Blues fans, it's been a long time coming and I look forward to you and the Lions making the competition even more of a dogfight next season.

And with GC finally getting their much needed overhaul i can't see there being any really weak teams next season. Even North Melbourne have shown they are capable of some upsets.

Even when the opposition gets more free kicks vs us at Subi after losing the contested possessions it's still unfair. **** me dead there are some absolute deadshits that follow this game...

Thought the game was umpired pretty well in the end...a few bad decisions but you're always going to get those.
Umpires let it go a bit and didn't call a free kick on touchy little high or push in the back frees which was good.

And with GC finally getting their much needed overhaul i can't see there being any really weak teams next season. Even North Melbourne have shown they are capable of some upsets.

True that, North with the right draft pick can bounce back real fast too, you guys with a prime pick can do the same, plus a couple more ex GWS players would help a little :p

For the lack of wins you guys have showed a lot of fight this year, Liam Jones has been a shocker (in a good way) and I think you finally have the coach to take you back to better days :)

Thought the game was umpired pretty well in the end...a few bad decisions but you're always going to get those.
Umpires let it go a bit and didn't call a free kick on touchy little high or push in the back frees which was good.
Blew the hwistle on everything in the first though, 16 frees in one quarter. Glad the put the whistle away a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back