AFL 2017 - R21 Western Bulldogs v Greater Western Sydney 19:50 AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it a rest, dude, every game, every GWS thread you can find you rabbit on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Leon Cameron's coaching ability.

You obviously have no clue and it's just becoming tiresome.

We know your views.

Everyone knows your views

You can stop now.
Well said. I think it's obvious that people will try anything to discredit GWS because they just don't like them. Sure they're the new team, they've had the concessions, but they've also had to develop one of the hardest parts of a club, and there culture. The reason GC and GWS are at different ends of the spectrum is that word, culture.

GWS are becoming apparently threatening. Their last two games have been pretty brutal, and whilst the WB or Melbourne won't be vying for a premiership, they'll be taking that momentum into the last two weeks.

The crap about Leon Cameron, is, well crap. He has done a very good job.

I'm already looking at next season, we only have to worry about the cost of "Silvo"! As i always say to my "Dockers" friends, come back to me when you have WON something!
Haha
History is just that. I feel sad for any supporter who cant be positive about their club in the top 4 going into the business end of the season.

Dalhaus isn't as bad as the selwoods but he clearly is a ducker and flails his arms up to win frees and sometimes elbow other players like tonight.

Notice only GWS and Swans supporters liked your post? Unprecedented bitterness and it was 10 months ago.

No bitterness from me. GWS were awesome in the 2nd half and we were miserable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take a compliment without making a SA comment. Problem is you still cant accept getting beaten by us on that night. You expected to in fact the whole AFL community did and you cant accept it.
Im actually dealing with an upcoming finals series.

For the team that won its amusing you guys still struggle with it. We dont give a s**t anymore. 2017 not 2016.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im actually dealing with an upcoming finals series.

For the team that won its amusing you guys still struggle with it. We dont give a s**t anymore. 2017 not 2016.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Because they know they took out Ward and had the rub of the green for the game. They can't in good conscience rest with such things. #taintedflag2016

Notice only GWS and Swans supporters liked your post? Unprecedented bitterness and it was 10 months ago.

No bitterness from me. GWS were awesome in the 2nd half and we were miserable.
Your rabble of a team fell apart this year because your success was built on good timing, an extra week off and bandwagon support by the umpires and AFL. Your list is c quality and was found out this year. 2016 was a fluke.

The crap about Leon Cameron, is, well crap. He has done a very good job.
He's got some massive calls to make on Stevie J and Deledio - Stevie is done and Lids has missed a massive amount of footy and looks miles off the pace. When the whips are really cracking deep in September, you need all 22 players able to contribute - anything less and it places incredible pressure on the rest of the team.

Only need to watch last year's PF to see how damaging it is to have a handful of dead weight non-contributors - effectively cost them a flag last year.

Last edited:
He's got some massive calls to make on Stevie J and Deledio - Stevie is done and Lids has missed a massive amount of footy and looks miles off the pace. When the whips are really cracking deep in September, you need all 22 players able to contribute - anything less and it places incredible pressure on the rest of the team.

Only need to watch last year's PF to see how damaging it is to have a handful of dead weight non-contributors - effectively cost them a flag last year.
I agree. Making those calls will be hard but probably the right thing. Stevie J is well and truly done. Deledio is a nice acquisition, but he is off the pace a bit. You don't want to be coming up against Adelaide or Sydney with a liability.

These two clubs are building a great little rivalry so it was fitting they locked horns to kick off Round 21. The Dogs needed to keep winning to absolutely ensure a finals berth and a chance at back to back glory, whilst the Giants knew a win for them would go a long way to securing a top four spot. GWS jumped the Bulldogs early and opened up a 20 point lead. The Bulldogs fought back though to reduce the margin to just four points at half-time. Thereafter, the Giants flexed their muscles and booted nine goals to one to obliterate the Dogs by eight goals. After shaking off the early tag from Tom Liberatore, Dylan Shiel ran rampant gathering 30 disposals. His hard running and ability to break away from stoppages a real feature. Have awarded him the three votes but he’ll have fierce competition from emerging superstar teammate Josh Kelly. He accumulated 25 touches at 100% efficiency and added 2 goals. The last vote could’ve gone to a number of players, including Jon Patton and Steve Coniglio, but I’ve landed on Zac Williams for his 27 possessions and game-high 10 rebounds from defensive 50.

3: Shiel, 2: Kelly, 1: Williams

https://downtheguts.com/2017/08/16/afl-brownlow-review-round-21/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back