AFL 2017 - R22 - Melbourne v Brisbane Lions 13:10 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Bernie is gooooone. rub him out and make today his last game the useless old prick.

Pretty confident the dees aren't winning a flag with this list
Haha, enjoy the endless cycle of drafting a top-5 pick and then having them leave after two years.

Rinse and repeat.

Fun fact: If youre beating the LAST TEAM ON THE LADDER with the WORST DEFENSE IN THE AFL by 13 points, Finals will NOT go pretty for ya.
Lol we also spanked the top team on their home deck. One game does not make a season.

The problem with Melbourne is they try to be too clever. 26 points up they should have kept doing what they were doing. But they put the % blinkers on and started rushing things and taking short cuts. Brisbane duly made them pay.

I knew this would be a close game, Brisbane can be more than solid on their day. We played like idiots for a lot of that game. Leadership lacking. But i'll take the win.

Lions fans, better seasons are just around the corner.

Lots to like about the Lions, some good young players alongside a couple of real stars.

Unlike their followers, if this thread is anything to go by.

Lol we also spanked the top team on their home deck. One game does not make a season.

Sydney also beat Adelaide, at home, and they were s**t at the start of the year. Whats your point? You disrespect a team like you did today in the last and you will be having a very VERY short finals campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Brisbane, made us earn it. Some great young talent coming through on your list.

I'll take the win, but if we keep this up I'll have a head like Josh Walker before I turn 30.

All class from lions fans ITT :$

Good back and forth game. Bit annoyed we didn't put them away after getting out to a 30+ point lead in the last but brissy deserve credit for fighting the game out. Good times ahead for lions supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back