AFL 2017 - R23 - Collingwood v Melbourne 13:45 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

PMSL at the "We ♥ Bucks" Banner in the Pies CS area.
I guess they are easily pleased.
Or you're easily lead...... by lazy reporters. Baa, baa..

King is such a DH, just watched the last quarter and the idiots saying the pies have lost touch with the pace of the game...the guys a dead set FW.
Years of working with Eddie and Dwayne would give anyone brain damage

Demons fans must be feeling like "Damn, we missed the Perisher snow season for THIS?"

17-0 is all it would take, Kennedy to kick the first 3 to make sure of his Coleman then chip it around for thee and half quarters

Not sure if maths are different over in the west but if Kennedy kicks the first 3 it will be 18-0.

I'm hoping we rest a few more and you guys win by enough to get in.

Dees don't deserve it, so many top 10 picks and they are still pus.

Depends on the exact scores, but 100-79 would put the Eagles in the finals, 100-80 puts the Dees in.

Let's goooo West Coast. I seriously hope West Coast can win by 60 and knock Melbourne to 9th. The garbage Melbourne dished up today, they don't deserve to play finals. They didn't earn their spot in the 8. As a Pies supporter, it was a bizarre game to watch.. seeing Pies players take marks 40 metres out with no Melbourne player within 10 metres.. over and over again.... running the ball down the ground unopposed.... free men everywhere, all day. For what is on the line for Melbourne, it was a diabolical performance. So here's to West Coast! I hope they can do it, just because if West Coast can beat Adelaide by more than 21, then they deserve to be in the finals, unlike Melbourne.. those pea hearted clowns deserve to finish 9th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily. Not convinced losing an elimination final by triple figures is any better than missing out.

Playing finals will be huge for Melbourne, even if they don't win one. Melbourne's last final was Nathan Jones' 8th game. He's now played 239.

If Melbourne have shown anything this season it's that they are not the same team from one week to the next. Melbourne have the capacity to knock off Port or Richmond next week.

The most likely outcome now is Melbourne finish 8th and go to Sydney. Ouch.

Dees fans will be praying for an Adelaide win (very likely) and a St Kilda win (very unlikely).

That depends if Adelaide decide to pull out more players. If Sloane is a late out due to his niggling injury for example... Then West Coast are a lock to win that game, possibly by a big margin.

They will be absolute fodder if they end up making it, i was bullish about the dees about 6 weeks ago but mediocrity is ingrained in the psyche of that club unfortunately, went to water today with pressure on them to get it done, good teams dont do that they rise to the occasion. If they do miss out have they got the mental resolve to rectify things next year? I doubt it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back