AFL 2017 - R23 - Collingwood v Melbourne 13:45 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody in the AFL wants to succeed as much as Cox does. The commitments he's made to his training, mates, supporters and coaches is unmatched by anyone I've heard of. His development in 18 months has been remarkable. He loves footy and really wants to be the best he can.
I'd add , with dedication like that, learning to play the hardest foot on filed sport, in the world, he can only improve.

Really happy we held on in the end.
Don't really understand the vitriol directed at Melbourne.
Understand they have left their fate in the hands of the gods, but they've played some really good footy this year and beat Crows and Eagles away, Dogs and lost some others they should have won.
Melksham has been a real surprise packet in the second half of the year, Hibberd very good, Oliver unbelievable for a second year kid, and Petracca is really coming on, so dangerous
Injuries and some stupid suspensions might prove costly, but I hope they get in, they can trouble any side on their day.
I don't think we will trouble many sides if we get there. If we rock up and play our best footy, we might roll Port or Richmond if it goes that way. Forget Sydney.

I am so filthy at some of our senior players. To have the opportunity to consolidate finals and not get the job done is unforgivable. Collingwood were always going to throw the kitchen sink our way, always, and that first quarter just highlighted how off the ball we were, literally.

Collingwood on the other hand have done really well, really well. Buckley has absorbed a lot of heat this year and produced a really mouth shutting 5 weeks off footy. His critics should be in a hole and not even popping their heads up. I personally gave Buckley a huge spray on BF, and I was flat out wrong.

I don't think we will trouble many sides if we get there. If we rock up and play our best footy, we might roll Port or Richmond if it goes that way. Forget Sydney.

I am so filthy at some of our senior players. To have the opportunity to consolidate finals and not get the job done is unforgivable. Collingwood were always going to throw the kitchen sink our way, always, and that first quarter just highlighted how off the ball we were, literally.

Collingwood on the other hand have done really well, really well. Buckley has absorbed a lot of heat this year and produced a really mouth shutting 5 weeks off footy. His critics should be in a hole and not even popping their heads up. I personally gave Buckley a huge spray on BF, and I was flat out wrong.
Any of the North, Hawthorn or Freo results go the other way, and we wouldn't be having the discussion about the Dees making finals though. It shouldn't have come down to winning Rd23 to make it.

Any of the North, Hawthorn or Freo results go the other way, and we wouldn't be having the discussion about the Dees making finals though. It shouldn't have come down to winning Rd23 to make it.
Well they didn't mate because there are some serious passengers in our side at times. And they are senior players. I don't blame our kids, I don't blame Oliver for firing up at a flog Carlton fan for example, I blame Jones, Gawn, Vince and Watts when the heat is on and we need a figurehead to show us the way to a win.

Well they didn't mate because there are some serious passengers in our side at times. And they are senior players. I don't blame our kids, I don't blame Oliver for firing up at a flog Carlton fan for example, I blame Jones, Gawn, Vince and Watts when the heat is on and we need a figurehead to show us the way to a win.
I still don't think Jones has been that bad. I have no idea what's happened to Gawn since returning from injury. Vince is not the player he used to be and Watts, I haven't seen enough of Watts this year to comment.

Has Viney been as prolific this season as he has shown he is capable of? He's one I expected to take the next step.

Enjoy that on your extended off season, meanwhile we have another Finals campaign to prepare for.
For all your finals campaigns in the last 10 years, you really haven't won more flags than us. I wouldn't be so chirpy.

Enjoy that on your extended off season, meanwhile we have another Finals campaign to prepare for.
Gives me a warm , fuzzy feeling every time I think about all those victories. They will get me through the summer.:)
When does the media start talking about the Swannie wobbles?

Can't help wondering if Jack Watts "had a nice moment in front of the Collingwood cheer squad" on Saturday. Those words will echo for a while young Jacky!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back