AFL 2017 - R23 - Essendon v Fremantle 13:10 AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

For all the Dockers fans crying about the umpiring, over the last 6 games we have played, freo have a free kick differential of +49.

Maybe shut up and be glad this is the first time you played us in Melbourne since colour tv came in.

Becoming a vegan will do that.
Needs a big juicy steak

Loads of vegan options out there with higher protein percentage than steak. But yes - that would explain it a bit. Going plant based needs time to get a good balance of nutrients plus your body getting used to it etc.

Good on him in many ways. I can respect that a lot

Jobe lacking something, not sure what.

uncomfortable in his role as Hamlet in the Shakespearian tragedy that is EFC....has not been the same footballer since the jabbings and has copped a lot...very sad career

uncomfortable in his role as Hamlet in the Shakespearian tragedy that is EFC....has not been the same footballer since the jabbings and has copped a lot...very sad career
The fact you said that shows you've not followed Jobes career outside of the saga at all. Why bother taking such a cheap shot? What do you have to gain from it other than coming off as an utter campaigner? Very sad poster.

The fact you said that shows you've not followed Jobes career outside of the saga at all. Why bother taking such a cheap shot? What do you have to gain from it other than coming off as an utter campaigner? Very sad poster.

I am actually a Jobe fan. I think he has been cruelled by unjust fates. Sheedy for one under rated him. Tim campaigned for the elimination of Knights (when ironically Jobe was playing great footy) and helped instal the Hird junta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, Lance?

Your form hasn't been anything to write home about about for a while now and you'll be playing Sydney, who are likely to go all the way this year. Sydney are basically smashing everyone at the moment.

There's nothing derp about predicting they'll do you you what they've done to everybody else.

What’s funny?

Essendon cheated. They’ve prospered. My opinion is that is disappointing.
Prospered? By losing Ryder, Carlisle, a bunch of first round picks and coming last in 2016??

Bahahahahaha ok then mate. Maybe you can ungraciously trot our the same line every time we finish above you for the next decade?

Seriously, Lance?

Your form hasn't been anything to write home about about for a while now and you'll be playing Sydney, who are likely to go all the way this year. Sydney are basically smashing everyone at the moment.

There's nothing derp about predicting they'll do you you what they've done to everybody else.
Serious? About laughing that you say we're not going to make it if WC win then laughing that you revert to oh well they'll lose anyway hurr?

Totally serious about that yeah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back