AFL 2017 - R7 - Port Adelaide v West Coast Eagles - 16:05 ACST, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah baby

Piss Riccuito your the most biased caller bar none

great boys ....woo hoo

Flat tack bullies my arse
Ahhh..... No.....

Listen to any WCE game called, radio or TV, it's actually embarrassing how biased they are.

Nearly as bag as Geelong's K Rock, they're the worst by a long, long, long way.

On a per possession basis, Eagles won the free kick count clearly.

eb31214045e18cb79bbb8e62455e1b9e_-laughing-meme-rage-face-meme-laughing-face_236-284.jpeg

The crowd were booing on that last West Coast goal as it didn't look like there was any contact with fist on ball (ie throw - incorrect disposal) from Mutimer to Shepherd.

But he's an eagles supporter so why would that bother him? I reckon he tries pretty hard normally to not hate on port. Not that it matters, everyone knows he would.
When Ryder comes up big in the 3rd quarter, and all Roo can do is talk about who from the Eagles is out (like Drew Petrie).....
or when the Eagles scramble a point and Roo is all gleeful letting everyone know that it's an important point because the WC were only 7 points up before it....
...it grates.

This is a Crows Board Member, and avowed Port hater.

I hope one day to have Kochie commentating a Crows game so you can get the idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen a side dominate by so much and not win. Poor goal kicking will do that.

+29 inside 50's
+5 marks inside 50
+11 tackles inside 50
+10 in clearances

12.15 vs 15.7

******* bullshit. A top 4 team would've found a way to win that game instead of missing every ******* chance when they had it.

Hey, we won the clangers: 59-52

Possibly contested possessions may contribute, 156-146.

And we won the score.

When Ryder comes up big in the 3rd quarter, and all Roo can do is talk about who from the Eagles is out (like Drew Petrie).....
or when the Eagles scramble a point and Roo is all gleeful letting everyone know that it's an important point because the WC were only 7 points up before it....
...it grates.

This is a Crows Board Member, and avowed Port hater.

I hope one day to have Kochie commentating a Crows game so you can get the idea.

Haha, that would be hell.

Wow. The hate for West Coast on the main board is real.

The team labelled "flat track bullies" and "cant win away from home" just took an injury-depleted side to Adelaide and beat the Power's best 22 with accurate goal kicking. Was it considered a gutsy effort by the underdog? A heartfelt performance from a team usually derided for lacking heart?

Nah. Umps won the game for West Coast. Even though the Eagles lost the free kick count and Port dominated the inside 50's but failed to convert their chances, it was the umpire conspiracy that ensured Port didnt get the chocolates today.

Seriously, f*** this forum sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back