AFL 2017 - R8 - Essendon v Geelong - 19:25 AEST, MCG

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok what I'm about to say is not to take anything away from Essendon. Their forward trio of Daniher, Fantasia & Tippa is going to be awesome for the next decade

BUT

Geelong are piss weak mentally. Good side, gun mids and forwards with ok defence, but just nothing upstairs. 13 first half tackles, they've kicked 6.5 this quarter which has shown they can turn it on, but just too weak mentally for the first half

BIRDBRAIN

Premiership Player
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Cats players don't look too worried after the loss. Happy to have a chat and a cuddle with their opponents. I dare say they don't appear to give a s**t.

Cats players don't look too worried after the loss. Happy to have a chat and a cuddle with their opponents. I dare say they don't appear to give a s**t.
I think it was just getting around James Kelly.

May 15, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Cobblers who do the Cobbling
I wonder what the Bomber fans who called out Woosha last week for being a s**t coach and past it are thinking right now.

Well done Bombers on a gutsy win, you were a 1000 to 1 to win that

Happy drinking tonight Lance Uppercut & DapperJong

edit: goodness me how can I forget my alter ego Doss :D

give David a peck on the cheek for me m8

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Goddard seems like a real dick that might have something to do with it.

Yeah well they can't all be good blokes like Hodgey.

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
It's finally happened fellow Cats fans, we are officially a bottom side and absolutely stinking up the place. Geelong are currently the worst team in the competition and it's not even close, Brisbane are better than the Cats. I tipped the Bombers by 23 pre game, knowing the wheels have well and truly fallen off the Cats wagon. Geelong have gotten old in just a few games, Lonergan, Taylor, Mackie are all cooked with several others not up to league standard. It's going to be a long 4 months.

It's finally happened fellow Cats fans, we are officially a bottom side and absolutely stinking up the place. Geelong are currently the worst team in the competition and it's not even close, Brisbane are better than the Cats. I tipped the Bombers by 23 pre game, knowing the wheels have well and truly fallen off the Cats wagon. Geelong have gotten old in just a few games, Lonergan, Taylor, Mackie are all cooked with several others not up to league standard. It's going to be a long 4 months.
Hey, we're the worst lol!

Back