AFL 2017 - R8 - Essendon v Geelong - 19:25 AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what the Bomber fans who called out Woosha last week for being a s**t coach and past it are thinking right now.

Well done Bombers on a gutsy win, you were a 1000 to 1 to win that

Happy drinking tonight Lance Uppercut & DapperJong
I reckon there is a lot to like about their list, after most of the team sitting out a whole year it was always going to take time for them to put it all together this season.

I wonder what the Bomber fans who called out Woosha last week for being a s**t coach and past it are thinking right now.

edit: goodness me how can I forget my alter ego Doss :D

give David a peck on the cheek for me m8

He took forever to make the switch with Hurley onto Hawkins instead of Hartley. Only morons make reactionary calls that he's a s**t coach, but definitely slow to react at times.

Goddard seems like a real dick that might have something to do with it.
Well, he aint no oil painting, and usually those types a bitter people because of how they have been treated by society as a whole.

:D :D :D

I reckon there is a lot to like about their list, after most of the team sitting out a whole year it was always going to take time for them to put it all together this season.

Nah, Essendon list is way out of balance. They are wrecked for a long time.

Funny to see them beat a team that is chasing a flag so hard these last two years that they are probably sacrificing the next 20 years.

It was like watching a cripple beat a paraplegic.

Funny to see them beat a team that is chasing a flag so hard these last two years that they are probably sacrificing the next 20 years.

Think you are just blinded by your hatred of them.

Bombers list looks good going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to be lost, this isn't the St Kilda vs Carlton thread.

I'm laughing harder than Richo right now :D

He took forever to make the switch with Hurley onto Hawkins instead of Hartley. Only morons make reactionary calls that he's a s**t coach, but definitely slow to react at times.

At the weages it was Hunter up forward, but it worked, He may have taken time but you won comfortably

He isn't a s**t coach by any means, and it hurts me to say that

At the weages it was Hunter up forward, but it worked, He may have taken time but you won comfortably

He isn't a s**t coach by any means, and it hurts me to say that

This wasn't a case of switching players forward and back, it was a simple change of a match up that was clearly lopsided. It's fine to back your boys in, but when they are consistently losing one on one contests and the game is on a knifes edge changes need to be made quicker.

This wasn't a case of switching players forward and back, it was a simple change of a match up that was clearly lopsided. It's fine to back your boys in, but when they are consistently losing one on one contests and the game is on a knifes edge changes need to be made quicker.

Let me get this straight, you won the game easily but are questioning the coaches tactics

Because being an arm chair expert you know best

I knew we were going to win

Cats too big and too slow? Feel like they have built a list to win a premiership in 2014. Speed kills them, concede so many goals out the back

Let me get this straight, you won the game easily but are questioning the coaches tactics

Because being an arm chair expert you know best

All I said was it would have been nice if the change was made sooner. Everyone could see it needed to be made and the trigger was eventually pulled after Hawkins had kicked his fourth and the Cats were right back in it. Wouldn't have even made the comment but you pipped up saying supporters were calling the coach s**t.

But hey * me for making a comment in game day thread. Moron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back