AFL 2017 - R8 - GWS v Collingwood - 16:35 AEST, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

When you get more enjoyment watching other teams lose than watching your own team win. Richmond supporters at their finest.
i much rather watch us win but you see we dont play until sunday so watching nathan be a fraud will have to do

I really want to see a replay before venting freely, but the bullshit umpiring that allowed the GWS player to move ten metres around the mark and two metres forward of it as he feigned confusion before being called 'play on' allowed for a far more penetrating kick into a far less organised Collingwood defence. Umpire that correctly and there'd be no Stevie J storyline (though knowing us, there'd probably be a Cameron or Patton one instead).

I really want to see a replay before venting freely, but the bullshit umpiring that allowed the GWS player to move ten metres around the mark and two metres forward of it as he feigned confusion before being called 'play on' allowed for a far more penetrating kick into a far less organised Collingwood defence. Umpire that correctly and there'd be no Stevie J storyline (though knowing us, there'd probably be a Cameron or Patton one instead).
U got the world with the umpires in the last quarter, and still lost.....

U got the world with the umpires in the last quarter, and still lost.....
Ugh. I'll say 'no, GWS had huge support from the umps' with just as little evidence as you, then we can go back and forth as we each enjoy our confirmation bias. Fantastic.

Ugh. I'll say 'no, GWS had huge support from the umps' with just as little evidence as you, then we can go back and forth as we each enjoy our confirmation bias. Fantastic.
Then I can point out that Footy games are won by the team that has.scored the most when the final siren goes. Rules on this are very clear.

Lol

Lol

Then I can point out that Footy games are won by the team that has.scored the most when the final siren goes. Rules on this are very clear.
I haven't debated the score, just that I'm filthy with one particular piece of umpiring that proved very costly. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't debated the score, just that I'm filthy with one particular piece of umpiring that proved very costly. Carry on.
Yeah
I just dont like weasel excuses and oddly no one ever complains about a decision that went their teams way. We were players down from the first qtr but I posted earlier it's no excuse.

Umps may have been poor towards the pies, but you cant use that as an excuse considering the lead they held then the poor set up in defence in the last seconds allowing SJ to score.

It was either poor coaching or poor actions from the leadership group not to flood back and man up 1 on 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back