AFL 2017 - R8 - Nth Melbourne v Sydney - 4:40pm AEST - Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Wells wanted to go to a team that had more chance of playing finals....genius :p

Brown avoiding contact is s**t. Preuss and Goldstein combo could've helped avoid this debacle. Obviously sore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mentally weak team. I could tell from the first quarter that these losers weren't up for this game. They were just non existent. For anyone that watches/follows NBA, North Melbourne's first quarter was reminiscent of James Harden and the Houston Rockets in their last play off game - just a total no show.

I can guarantee you that North Melbourne believed their own hype after the Adelaide win and thought they would cruise through this game. Well this is what happens when you are mentally weak. Get bamboozled from the start and don't have that mental ability to be able to grit the teeth and fight through. This is why they throw away so many games.. because as soon as an opponent gets momentum North Melbourne just crawl back into their shells and have no intent to stop the slaughter.

What does the margin need to be to have North slip under Collingwood on percentage?

Mentally weak team. I could tell from the first quarter that these losers weren't up for this game. They were just non existent. For anyone that watches/follows NBA, North Melbourne's first quarter was reminiscent of James Harden and the Houston Rockets in their last play off game - just a total no show.

I can guarantee you that North Melbourne believed their own hype after the Adelaide win and thought they would cruise through this game. Well this is what happens when you are mentally weak. Get bamboozled from the start and don't have that mental ability to be able to grit the teeth and fight through. This is why they throw away so many games.. because as soon as an opponent gets momentum North Melbourne just crawl back into their shells and have no intent to stop the slaughter.

Mentally weak hmmm sounds familiar....

Yea probably true.

Copy paste that s**t for every team, especially the Pies that crumble under the pressure of the worst teams in the Comp.

Harden is not mentally weak, just everyone else on the team. Plus you know, Pop is a legendary coach and gets into even Lebrons head, so the Beard is just small fry by comparison ;)

Go Spurs Go!

I mean Saints :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back