AFL 2017 - R9 - Brisbane v Adelaide - 19:25 AEST, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Wingard is a half forward flanker and soon to be full time midfielder, Betts is a forward pocket.

Better than Wingard? Betts was an underachiever until he reluctantly left Carlton.

Wingard was a dual all Australian at 21 years of age and will retire as a far better player and is a better player than what Betts was at the same age.
I was a huge wingard fan but he has plateaued a bit. But I agree, very different player to betts, really should be in the midfield exclusively by now though I would have thought.

Wingard is a half forward flanker and soon to be full time midfielder, Betts is a forward pocket.

Better than Wingard? Betts was an underachiever until he reluctantly left Carlton.

Wingard was a dual all Australian at 21 years of age and will retire as a far better player and is a better player than what Betts was at the same age.

Wingard's upside may eventuate to be better than betts but betts' last few years have been better than wingards.

And for the record you pathetic commentators.... Greenwood was a ******* GUN junior footballer well before he became a basketballer. Hamish Ogilvie had been chasing him for 8 years. So stop calling him 'the former basketballer' FFS!

Memo to Tony Shaw.... Tone, your job is to commentate. Not barrack for Brisbane. Not to spend 120 minutes explaining what Brisbane need to do to beat the Crows. Comment on the game you clown. Or better still, go and work on a dairy farm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for the Brions would be right in this if they could fix the kicking, that's Joe Daniher special ratio of behinds to goals

Brisbane are soooooo bad.
Yeah, we'd be lucky to beat a VFL side.

No wonder we don't get any crowds anymore and keep leaking money, TV deal the only thing saving this club.

It's Fitzroy all over again and it's turning me off footy.

Wrong. Was a gun junior footballer first. As I already mentioned.

Clearly also a gun junior basketballer too hence why he chose to pursue in the US collegiate system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back