AFL 2017 - R9 - Geelong v Western Bulldogs 19:50 AEST, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Dog's have the better form going into this game, so I'm tipping them for the win tonight. They better not go too tall though as it's going to be wet. I'm looking forward to see the new stand finished, it's a great thing for the club and the Geelong city. Apparently the dog's haven't beaten Geelong in a H&A game since 2009, so they're due. Keeping my fingers crossed the Catters will show a bit more tonight than the last three weeks, but I'm not confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whos going to lift and take over the ducking mantle now that mclean isnt playing

Dont worry we got plenty in reserve, Hunter, Dahl, Macrae will share the load and even out the quack count with the Selwood bros tonight :)

All the attention has been on Geelong's poor form but the Doggies really haven't been crash hot either... very lucky to be kept in the game by a wayward West Coast last week. Lucky to escape against the Tigers the week before. Questionable performances against Brisbane (?!!!) and North in recent weeks too. I get that it's a trait of good teams to win when not playing at their best, and I do feel they'll build strongly at the right end of the season, but they have been underwhelming to start the year.

Geelong to get this done at home. 25 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back