AFL 2017 - R9 - Geelong v Western Bulldogs 19:50 AEST, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs ned to sort out their ruck options quickly. Clearances are killing us. Tommy Boyd wasnt recruited as number 1 ruck and its not his fault. Hopefully Roughead can get through the VFL tomorrow. Our best is still very good but we are not getting first use at the moment. Thats the reason we got beaten tonight. 6 away games in first 9 including 3 interstate trips and a trip down the highway has been tough. We're not far away.

Win some lose some? All games are important but some matter more than others. You were still strolling through Lara when the PF started. 2016 could have been yours but happy to have it in our cabinet.
That's cute. You enjoy it. You earned it.
I'll just concern myself with the present. A nice bounce back win over a good opponent :thumbsu:

Used the throw referring to the Bulldogs mids about a dozen times I noticed. Seen coaches happier after a win,

Best time to complain is after a win. If you do it after a loss you just get accused of sour grapes.

Well you should watch the last qtr again. Some seriously bad calls being made, including the umpire getting caught up in the moment and paying HTB against murphy when he kicked the ball. Calls like that are momentum killers.

I think that was more a penalty for letting Hawkins run him down. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs ned to sort out their ruck options quickly. Clearances are killing us. Tommy Boyd wasnt recruited as number 1 ruck and its not his fault. Hopefully Roughead can get through the VFL tomorrow. Our best is still very good but we are not getting first use at the moment. Thats the reason we got beaten tonight. 6 away games in first 9 including 3 interstate trips and a trip down the highway has been tough. We're not far away.

Oh poor you! Three interstate trips!

Seemed pretty worked up and guarded also. He reacted to the question about selwoods goal in an odd manner.
I think it's a good sign. I dont know him well but I read it as pissed at the lack of respect for his club.

They should give Tim English a decent crack at the ruck, what ever happened to the man child Kieren Collins?

Dogs lose next week and they won't play finals

Nonsense. They've had 4 losses on the road against tough opposition and a lot of players out injured. Yes Geelong have been embarrassing at times, but they tried tonight. The Dog's didn't set the world on fire during the home and away last season either.

Good to see them cracking down on gambling advertising.

We couldn't possibly wrap up this coverage without an all-important update from Nathan Brown at Sportsbet, our major sponsor. Remember to power up your odds and take advantage of our special multibet offer. And always remember to gamble responsibly.

Bevo with a nice backhander in his presser ...."they rely on their best players heavily and we didn't do enough to stop them" ....for those that need translation services basically he's saying No Dangerwood No Geelong :$....savage.

Bruce and Ling are so awful. Barracking hard

Ling didn't say a hard during the third quarter
Bevo with a nice backhander in his presser ...."they rely on their best players heavily and we didn't do enough to stop them" ....for those that need translation services basically he's saying No Dangerwood No Geelong :$....savage.

He ain't wrong.

They should give Tim English a decent crack at the ruck, what ever happened to the man child Kieren Collins?
Think english is struggling to train during the week and is on a modified training program with shin problems. Roughead isnt the best ruck in the league but is very capable and competitive and can give our mids a chance at 1st use.

Keiren Collins missed most of last season and has been slow to start this year. Need him to develop quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back