AFL 2017 - R9 - GWS v Richmond - 16:35 AEST, Spotless Stadium

Lol what would you know about a good Rioli?

Only one you have seen was a fat slow piece of Sh!t!

Dean was fat, but he had more skill in his chubby little finger than two Daniels.

BTW good win today... oh wait.

giphy.gif

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
First time I've seen Leon say the opposition were the better side. Suprised me. I get him talking up Rance I thought he was BOG.

Tiger Mopsy

Team Captain
Apr 14, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester City
Not really.

The footballing public love watching the Richmond juggernaut in full flow and the Tiggie Army getting their hopes up, because you just know what's around the corner

The Tiger army, whilst as passionate as you will find, never thought our hot start to the year was as good as it seemed. Not one of us was talking premierships.

The media were the ones talking us up big time, not us. This is because it generates sales and views for their respective platforms.

We are not a premiership threat, but we are a competitive team. We have been at least a chance to win in the last minute of every game we have played this year bar one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but no other team in the comp can lay claim to that.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
I included the SCG as an away fixture, and if you want to compare that fixture to a plane trip from Perth to Melbourne go ahead, knock yourself out.

Massive trip that one, did you have to leave a day or 2 early

6 home games and 3 away which includes a game in Sydney, the AFL couldn't give you any more top ten picks so they rig the Fixture, and a whopping 6k turn out to say thank you

It aint gonna happen

Terrible crowds against Suns, Pies and Tigers at Spotless now. AFL wouldn't be happy.

The Tiger army, whilst as passionate as you will find, never thought our hot start to the year was as good as it seemed. Not one of us was talking premierships.

The media were the ones talking us up big time, not us. This is because it generates sales and views for their respective platforms.

We are not a premiership threat, but we are a competitive team. We have been at least a chance to win in the last minute of every game we have played this year bar one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but no other team in the comp can lay claim to that.
Lol oppos still pushing that fake agenda? Lolz.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I included the SCG as an away fixture, and if you want to compare that fixture to a plane trip from Perth to Melbourne go ahead, knock yourself out.

Massive trip that one, did you have to leave a day or 2 early

6 home games and 3 away which includes a game in Sydney, the AFL couldn't give you any more top ten picks so they rig the Fixture, and a whopping 6k turn out to say thank you

It aint gonna happen
Lol all i see in this post is
707bbd5878c1151203de2a7091bd5ee1.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
No surprise coming from the role model for mental short people

Keep up the good work fan boi, oh look another try
Name calling as well? Lol pathetic and sad individual you have become.

Crying so much. Over the tigers?

At least wait until your mob get beaten then you can bitch and moan all thread with reasoning behind it.

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Terrible crowds against Suns, Pies and Tigers at Spotless now. AFL wouldn't be happy.
I dont think so. You need to look deeper into the club foundations and how they'te being built. The strategy is long term with our future assured. The club is very focussed on building support through developing the junior leagues in our zone. You see it in every intiative from the club.
I expected more bandwaggoners this year after our relative success last year, Sydney sports fans are well known for jumping on a winner. I'm a little, but not too disappointed as they would jump straight back off when we slide down the ladder, as must happen to all clubs. Through junior leagues and families we will build solid long term support. It wont be easy or quick though.
All the rest is BF fantasies.

Scotsguy

Team Captain
Jul 4, 2015
Scotland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Kilmarnock FC
I may have to have little weep now because of all the howwible things you've said about my team. You wotters, you should all be thwown woughly to the gwound.

I am getting a bit pissed off with these margin losses though. FFS, i'm Scottish, know very little about the intricacies of the game, but even I know that you protect. And slotting a few of the easy kicks wouldn't hurt either.

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Name calling as well? Lol pathetic and sad individual you have become.

Crying so much. Over the tigers?

At least wait until your mob get beaten then you can bitch and moan all thread with reasoning behind it.

He's having a bad day. Odd because their whooping is scheduled for much later in the year.

Back