AFL 2017 - R9 - Melbourne v North Melbourne - 15:20 AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Means nothing after today mate. Absolutely nothing. 5 goals down at quarter time today after that effort last week? Come on, today was wasted.
The gods were against you. No gawn, hogan.

No Lindsay.

Big win last week. Big loss for North.

We go alright on the G.

We are a 6-12 type of side but stale.

As the great brad Scott would and does say year after year... our best is ahead of us.

Solid performance by the dees considering your 3 leading goal kickers weren't playing. Or awol.

The gods were against you. No gawn, hogan.

No Lindsay.

Big win last week. Big loss for North.

We go alright on the G.

We are a 6-12 type of side but stale.

As the great brad Scott would and does say year after year... our best is ahead of us.

Solid performance by the dees considering your 3 leading goal kickers weren't playing. Or awol.
And what about last week? Didn't we have an unchanged team this week? No excuses.

Game over ******* Melbourne tipping nightmare this season

Every things a nightmare this year, how can my mob be up by nearly seven goals and surrender. Also talking of umpire and confusion for silly old mongrels like me who have only been following the game all my life , so I wouldn't know!!!
Here is a question , when a player makes an almighty leap and tries to mark and sometimes its a free against him if he drops it, ????????
Why did I see it twice today and it never was called , this is what is happeniong, the rules are so confusing and complicated, NO ONE knows what the hell is happening, look at the coaches reactions in the box, the rules in our game now are like the AFL is trying to complicate our sport SO MUCH, that it can be as hard to understand and follow as bleeding Gridiron USA!
Is that it , we even get the talk fests off Fox Footy, the technical statistical bulldust , has never been as full of SHYTE as it is now. At least the Bounce is laughable, and now we have blasted Jon Brown saying the DOOB is a good rule
FOR WHAT BROWNY ????????????????????????????????? See one of today's DOOB Melbourne player crucified against , listen to the comments if you watch a replay.
It was a mistake the umpire probably couldn't see , it was not even deliberate , it was punched out of the hand of the Melbourne player , yet got called deliberate. It wasn't and my point is it never is its a defensive tactic, when ther eis no where else to go, how can that be free kicked AFL???
BUT ......................................................IF THE USELESS RULE WAS NOT THERE AT ALL, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK!!!! Mostly a bad decision.
I follow one sport , I like Boxing but with ten million divisions whose the real champs?

So Football Aussie style is all I have , I don't follow athletics or swimming or tennis and cricket I barely watch but I follow the scores, I am watching the only sport, that there is nothing else compared to it on the earth.
Australian Rules Football.
Where Dimetriou and Gill bloody McGlaghlan have turned MY GAME ( AND YOU OUT THERE! YOUR GAME!) into a piece of shyte that I can barely follow , and the commentators are payroll sycophants, who won't say boo, about the shyte we witness every week, where some of the game is great, but most is rubbish, pack crap.
And I have been complaining about it even when my mob were winning winning winning.

I wonder how many of you out there , actually see the games spirit being lost weekly!

I hope this girl umpire isn't an egotistical ego like some of the ding bats ruining the game now, and the rules committee who should all be fired.

Every things a nightmare this year, how can my mob be up by nearly seven goals and surrender. Also talking of umpire and confusion for silly old mongrels like me who have only been following the game all my life , so I wouldn't know!!!
Here is a question , when a player makes an almighty leap and tries to mark and sometimes its a free against him if he drops it, ????????
Why did I see it twice today and it never was called , this is what is happeniong, the rules are so confusing and complicated, NO ONE knows what the hell is happening, look at the coaches reactions in the box, the rules in our game now are like the AFL is trying to complicate our sport SO MUCH, that it can be as hard to understand and follow as bleeding Gridiron USA!
Is that it , we even get the talk fests off Fox Footy, the technical statistical bulldust , has never been as full of SHYTE as it is now. At least the Bounce is laughable, and now we have blasted Jon Brown saying the DOOB is a good rule
FOR WHAT BROWNY ????????????????????????????????? See one of today's DOOB Melbourne player crucified against , listen to the comments if you watch a replay.
It was a mistake the umpire probably couldn't see , it was not even deliberate , it was punched out of the hand of the Melbourne player , yet got called deliberate. It wasn't and my point is it never is its a defensive tactic, when ther eis no where else to go, how can that be free kicked AFL???
BUT ......................................................IF THE USELESS RULE WAS NOT THERE AT ALL, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!!! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY WEEK!!!! Mostly a bad decision.
I follow one sport , I like Boxing but with ten million divisions whose the real champs?

So Football Aussie style is all I have , I don't follow athletics or swimming or tennis and cricket I barely watch but I follow the scores, I am watching the only sport, that there is nothing else compared to it on the earth.
Australian Rules Football.
Where Dimetriou and Gill bloody McGlaghlan have turned MY GAME ( AND YOU OUT THERE! YOUR GAME!) into a piece of shyte that I can barely follow , and the commentators are payroll sycophants, who won't say boo, about the shyte we witness every week, where some of the game is great, but most is rubbish, pack crap.
And I have been complaining about it even when my mob were winning winning winning.

I wonder how many of you out there , actually see the games spirit being lost weekly!

I hope this girl umpire isn't an egotistical ego like some of the ding bats ruining the game now, and the rules committee who should all be fired.
Not sure if this is the right thread, but +1 for rant.
Bravo sir, bravo.

By your logic Collingwood are still a top 4 chance
Sure.
History says you can lose ~6 games during the season to make top 4. We've already met that criteria so it will be a string of wins from here.
Cup is ours. Join in the chorus. Get on board!

Sure.
History says you can lose ~6 games during the season to make top 4. We've already met that criteria so it will be a string of wins from here.
Cup is ours. Join in the chorus. Get on board!
Funk yeah, had enough drinks to think that you might be on to something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back