• Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think pies played their granny today.

Don't know about the Pies, but as a neutral I feel like I watched my granny last night. Can't possibly see how the result in the grand final can top last night's result from a neutral's perspective. Can't remember the last time a Pies win put such a huge grin on my face. Belting Geelong in the 2010 prelim perhaps the closest, but that still falls well short from the joy they brought last night.

Last edited:
A little over 94,000 people there. Feels weird to say this but did anyone expect a bigger turn out then that? We've already had 3 or 4 games with a tick over 90,000, but with 2 of the biggest clubs in the comp in a prelim final I was expecting something closer to 98K.

Langdon, Mayne, Seir,Greenwood , Thomas Aish.Who's side are u on mate?
Are you referring to Tom Langdon, who had 13 intercepts (game high) 13 marks (game high) and 24 disposals @ 85% DE? That Tom Langdon?

I could do similar stuff for the other players you mentioned, but you get the idea. Clearly you’ve invested far too much sodium in the last 24hrs.

have to do your bit now and beat a rampaging Demons team... who I fear slightly more than the eagles to be honest... something about how they beat teams throughout the season, reminiscent of the 2005-2006 Cats team on the up.

We will see what we can do.;)

One thing for sure the GF. should be very interesting.

The AFL will be stoked either way as the last three teams left were all ranked just out or just in the top eight at the start of the year.

Basically the comp is getting more even.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Richmond ...they just got monsteted bu pressure. ...

Cox was unbelievable...

I hope then 6ft 11 yanks arrive on our shores....

Our game is not as conplicated aa everyone makes out...

Jump and friggin catch it....kick it straight....

Well done pies
bit of an indictment on our game that someone can dominate like he did at the top level in a huge final after first touching a ball 4 years ago, just need to be tall... very tall.

A little over 94,000 people there. Feels weird to say this but did anyone expect a bigger turn out then that? We've already had 3 or 4 games with a tick over 90,000, but with 2 of the biggest clubs in the comp in a prelim final I was expecting something closer to 98K.
It was almost 95,000. You can thank MCC for letting us down, as always.

Respect is a two way street.
Richmond Supporters: Your not going to get the respect you have been after if you keep being arrogant when successful.
Opposition Supporters: Richmond supporters will keep being arrogant if you don't recognise and respect what they have achieved.
That's how I see it. It is an endless circle and it's frustrating.

Respect is a two way street.
Richmond Supporters: Your not going to get the respect you have been after if you keep being arrogant when successful.
Opposition Supporters: Richmond supporters will keep being arrogant if you don't recognise and respect what they have achieved.
That's how I see it. It is an endless circle and it's frustrating.

Be humble in victory and kudos comes your way.

Collingwood won the flag in 10 and made the GF in 11.

They will go down in history as a better side than Richmond 17.

Richmond couldn't even make B2B GF.

They're a real shot to win their second flag in 9 seasons and you are bagging them out...

Hilarious.

It’s to be expected from possibly the most bitter poster in the thread! Given posting history they genuinely come across as one of those poor souls that would rather revel in the misfortune of another than embrace success of their own...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been on BF for nearly 12 years and the Tigers fans have easily, EASILY, been the worst and most arrogant.

When that happens, everyone with a long memory is waiting for the moment when you fall over.

Cause and effect

I’ve been on BF for about that amount of time(another alias) and I have never EVER seen a premiership side cop as much ridicule as Richmond did and does. A lot of supporters were just giving it back.

Anyhow it is what it is, enjoy the ride.

Cause and effect

I’ve been on BF for about that amount of time(another alias) and I have never EVER seen a premiership side cop as much ridicule as Richmond did and does. A lot of supporters were just giving it back.

That’s a load of s**t.

People were actually on the Richmond bandwagon last September wanting you guys to win a flag. You had the whole of Victoria behind you.

You guys did it to yourselves with the arrogance and crap you sprout in 2018. You were a culprit yourself too.

Pretty disappointing non the less considering people were bending over backwards to be there.

Exactly.

How do 2500 general admission seats not get sold?

Sure they were way up in the top tier but you are still at the game.

Is it a ticketing issue?

Supposedly people were bidding 10s of thousands on eBay to get a ticket and then you see hundreds of spare seats.

SDoes not compute.:think::huh:

That’s a load of s**t.

People were actually on the Richmond bandwagon last September wanting you guys to win a flag. You had the whole of Victoria behind you.

You guys did it to yourselves with the arrogance and crap you sprout in 2018. You were a culprit yourself too.
Sorry that’s bullshit and a massive generalisation. Every supporter base has their share of trolls and tools. We copped an incredible amount of s**t bc no one was prepared to believe we had become a good football side

I have had a few runs ins with a couple of moron pies supporters about crowds but I have been nothing but gracious towards your club and team this season. I called it back earlier in the season that you were the bet side we played, called it again after the second time and a few pages back mentioned it again! What more do you want?

This is what I’m taking about, I know I have been positive and respectful towards Collingwood all season and yet your comments say I’ve been a culprit. Horse s**t

Enormous respect for bulldogs people. They understood the importance of a premiership and were humble throughout.

Richmond people simply have short memories. You can’t be irrelevant for 37 years and then think that back to back is inevitable. Massive massive reality check.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Sorry that’s bullshit and a massive generalisation. Every supporter base has their share of trolls and tools. We copped an incredible amount of s**t bc no one was prepared to believe we had become a good football side

I have had a few runs ins with a couple of moron pies supporters about crowds but I have been nothing but gracious towards your club and team this season. I called it back earlier in the season that you were the bet side we played, called it again after the second time and a few pages back mentioned it again! What more do you want?

This is what I’m taking about, I know I have been positive and respectful towards Collingwood all season and yet your comments say I’ve been a culprit. Horse s**t
People’s views of your FC/performance was completely separate to how people viewed your supporters and their behaviours. I very rarely recall seeing ANYONE disrespecting or writing off Richmond as a side and everyone, even until now, acknowledge you’re one of the better, if not the best side, of the last 18 months.

You don’t agree with me that you had close to all of Victoria behind you last September wanting you to win/talking about the fairytale?

Cause and effect

You were ridiculed because your supporter base were foolish. If you backed up in 2018 then some case could be made. However even then, you can’t just erase 37 years. Your people need to learn humility.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Back