• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah sure. I dont disagree, what I'm saying is that slagging off a team who won the minor prem is a bit blah. Takes a lot of effort to win it and in most countries that is the premiership.

It wasnt 3/4 time and on the Richmond fans facebook page they were going ballistic. Not renewing memberships. Teams s**t. Etc etc. All the toys went out of the cot.

Well I saw a Richmond scarf in a bin at half time outside the G... worst part was it was the old logo... speaks volumes.

The only thing that got exposed is that Rance is an overrated One on One player.. easy to stand tall when your 3rd man up..
I loved how he immediately turned to the umpire after each contest he was outmarked.

The only thing that got exposed is that Rance is an overrated One on One player.. easy to stand tall when your 3rd man up..

Legitimately was useless... Cox was great take nothing away... but he was predictable as anything.. run towards goal push off Rance's chest and free mark... Rance let it happen about 6 times... AA class defender my ass.

Rance: lEt Me PlAy OnE oN oNe...
Cox:
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Legitimately was useless... Cox was great take nothing away... but he was predictable as anything.. run towards goal push off Rance's chest and free mark... Rance let it happen about 6 times... AA class defender my ass.
Cox is a player that playing predicatble works due to his height in theory he can't be outmarked at the peak of his jump so he either marks it or is given a free. if he can focus in the offseason on his core and learn not to get pushed under the footy he will be better again next year.

The Filth

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2009
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah sure. I dont disagree, what I'm saying is that slagging off a team who won the minor prem is a bit blah. Takes a lot of effort to win it and in most countries that is the premiership.
Noted - the same respect Richmond supporters give Adelaide for winning the minor premiership last year...

good4footy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham
Who would have thought that moral victories and injuries would come back to haunt that supporter base.
You would think the example of their coach on how to win and lose graciously would point them in the right behavioural direction.

Only Tuesday and nerves already kicking in. Eagles have beaten all the good sides. Should be favourites for the game.

The Filth

Premiership Player
Feb 18, 2009
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who would have thought that moral victories and injuries would come back to haunt that supporter base.
You would think the example of their coach on how to win and lose graciously would point them in the right behavioural direction.

Only Tuesday and nerves already kicking in. Eagles have beaten all the good sides. Should be favourites for the game.
Interesting that the 90% of "experts" who tipped the Tiges to beat us are now on our bandwagon and naming us as favorites.
Like you, I would have thought that Wet Toast would start favorites given their performances this year.

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

they haven't beaten us yet, we lost to them. big difference. :) .. rnd 17 we should have gone in 5 goals up at qtr time with scoreboard pressure. and the first final again we just fumbled ( Mayne ) at the wrong times.

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting that the 90% of "experts" who tipped the Tiges to beat us are now on our bandwagon and naming us as favorites.
Like you, I would have thought that Wet Toast would start favorites given their performances this year.
on form we deserve to go in as FAV. we were in front with 5 min to go on their home deck. and then in PF week we beat the " Best Side " for the year on a netural ground as opposed to WC who beat Melbourne on their home deck and Melbourne gap between Best and worst as shown throughout the year is pretty big. so reading WC form is difficult

Back