Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond supporters very quiet tonight.

I can guess what their main topics of discussion will be:
1) Umpiring - even though it was great, they will most likely say bad. Then blame the loss on that, ha ha.

So the new Richmond only lasted 12 months. Something something more things change.....

That said, Collingwood were superb all game. Hands up anyone who thought they were a chance of the GF at the start of the season? Has been a great season from them, I think their run to the granny is more remarkable than Richmond's last year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can somebody please tell me what Cox said?

Give the Pies more credit. I picked this before the game. Pies were the first team that has looked good enough in the air and clean enough except West Coast. That's all it took for the Tiger's game plan to fall to pieces.

Any team with good discipline and clean skills can beat a team that neglects having a second ruckman, chooses not to take possession of the ball, and doesn't kick and handball directly to targets. The rest of the league has just been too crap to do it.

giphy.gif

Great game Collingwood - really attacked hard on the footy and oppo tonight. Class Act - Congrats :thumbsu:

Back