Who wins?

• Sydney

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 54 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Greene needs to be sited over his kicking. That’s ******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AFL had their chance last year with his kick to Dahlhaus's face yet they went soft on him and only gave him a fine.

Just waiting for when he kicks someone's eyes out, or breaks someone's ribs or some s**t, well done AFL, well done.

AFL had their chance last year with his kick to Dahlhaus's face yet they went soft on him and only gave him a fine.

Just waiting for when he kicks someone's eyes out, or breaks someone's ribs or some s**t, well done AFL, well done.

Correct.

Sure...happy to help..
He said the Kung pow chicken is off the menu tonight because the cat ate it.. .But on the plus side banana fritter and ice cream is half price. . .Welcome

Cheers mate and thanks for the chuckle!!

10/10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nit Nat did break Sandilands Ribs though , I don't think is fair but you do need some enigma player like Greene machine .

It's legal and he's allowed to do it.. Bit unsocial. But hey it works... My only concern is he really does risk a knee injury

Cool, i hope he’s running flat out at Toby Nankervis and Nank “protects his space” as well then. What do you think will be the outcome for Toby? Because you know, it’s legal and all.....

Slab of COLA heading up the Hume from AFL House to the SCG?

Scoreboard flattered the Swans in the end.

In a couple of years they may be asking for a few priority picks. Not sure their up and coming talent is quite as good as we thought a year or so ago (Heeney perhaps excepted). Mind you hard to tell playing a game plan that's 15 years out of date.

Gws were good...this performance has been the most stand out so far in the 2 finals games....easily

They actually won the hard ball.....no orange tsunami....

Hard contested footy was what won it

Feel for Kelly

Good boys Giants!

A lot of guys stood up today, a lot of heart, very tough, very proud of the boys.

Nice legwork by Toby “The Rottweiler” Greene.

I’m thinking of doing it...

Crowd - “Yes! AFL 2018 card!”

I’m thinking...

Crowd - “AFL card! AFL card!”

I don’t know...?

Crowd - “C’mon RupieDupie please?”

I’m not sure...

Crowd - “Please RupieDupie please!”

Ok! Straight to the 2018 AFL card thread! Toby “The Rottweiler” Greene’s leg lift!!!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-team-2018.1194630/

Back