Who wins?

• Sydney

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 54 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only time I ever saw Waite do it was when taking speccies (presumably for elevation)

The way Greene does it is flat out wrong, he's not protecting his space, he's using it to his advantage in a marking contest. End result is his opponents can't get near him to spoil and cop a boot to the body for it. Simply dangerous action.
Incorrect. He is definitely using it to protect his space.

My god Basil is an annoying commentator he is worse that BT and that says something

Would love to know the amount of time he said "Buddy" even when the ball was nowhere near him he'll call where is "Buddy" when will "Buddy" get a goal would have made a good drinking game you would be legless my now.

Incorrect. He is definitely using it to protect his space.
Disagree, the way he's doing it is like pushing someone out with his legs rather than using his hands which he'd be penalised for. He's doing it for his own advantage so no one gets near him in a contest to spoil. It's dangerous and should be made illegal.

He can use his knee to protect his space when jumping for a mark, like what all other players do...

It's bad, but it's not on the same level as elbowing an unsuspecting person in the back of the head.

Dog act is thrown around far too easily.

Or running through a bloke playing the ball ala Lloyd? Or you’re gonna be a dick, we can talk about the heroics of Merrett, Duckworth, Lloyd etc, etc. You wanna play?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Don’t underestimate the influence of williams. His kicking in that first quarter was utterly ridiculous given the circumstances. He is an amazing footballer.

Williams is an over engineered AFL player. He doesn’t have to be that good if he doesn’t want to be and will still be competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s copped plenty don’t worry about that.

You have the greatest user of knees in the comp in Levi Casboult. That bloke has no peer.

Unless they change the rule there is nothing to see here.
Greene's tactic needs to be outlawed. It's dangerous and against the spirit of the game.

Man hugs and kisses
xoxoxo

tyson-smiling.jpg

Or running through a bloke playing the ball ala Lloyd? Or you’re gonna be a dick, we can talk about the heroics of Merrett, Duckworth, Lloyd etc, etc. You wanna play?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Glad you are referencing current players. You also mentioned a ball. That being near makes things a little different to a player laying face down, and another running off the field.

Greene wasn't a good look, but it was in a contest.

Back