Autopsy AFL 2018 - Grand Final - West Coast v Collingwood

Is Rod ...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching it.... again.

WHAT A GAME

Also proud to own the match on blu-ray, the WCE Victory pack and the WCE Complete Season box set :)

Just finished watching it again. Still a classic contest and a great match to watch to pass the time during the footy off season :D
You going to sit there and bump this thread every time you’ve watched it?

It's alright - at least our supporters won't be jumping on peoples cars (or keying my mates car in Richmond like last year, or shitting in his front yard).
Joffa is one of the most decent people you could ever meet. The amount he gives back to charity and the unfortunates in society is phenomenal.
If his fanatical support for his club upsets you - bad luck. As least he is not as nasty or petty as you seem to be and is gracious in defeat.
I'd rather see the theatrics of burning an opposition scarf than going out and repeatedly bashing as 61yo after a game.

Joffa's a elite level supporter that bleeds black and white stripes. The games needs more Joffa's.

Can trolls please piss off

Except that the eagles last goal came from 2 separate marks that had illegal blocking in the marking contest. The McGovern mark in the backline should've been a free as well.
---

Both teams played great, and no disrespect to the eagles who can proudly hold up the cup, but the umps were s**t all game, across both sides - but to lose like that ******* hurts.

Umps were brilliant for most of the game not paying soft frees, I saw 3 that should have been free's all late in the game

Maynard was unlucky not to get a free from the Rioli block
Rioli was unlucky not to get a free 1 minute later when Jeremy Howe was caught holding the ball in his defensive goal square

Rioli was unlucky not to get a free 1 minute later when Jeremy Howe was caught holding the ball in his defensive goal square
Howe dragged it in and laid on top of it like he was trying to hatch it, out of all the missed HTB that was the worst, I suppose no one wants to pay frees in the last couple minutes of a GF in case they make a mistake and changes the result of the game.

Howe dragged it in and laid on top of it like he was trying to hatch it, out of all the missed HTB that was the worst, I suppose no one wants to pay frees in the last couple minutes of a GF in case they make a mistake and changes the result of the game.

Horses for courses really. It was a I thought it was a well umpired game. A few went the Pies way a few went WC way.

interesting block
sheedmark.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Game.

Pies supporters have nightmares about that game and the Giants Prelim. Then they wake up and find out it's not a mare.
After their unexpected prelim victory, the chest was out ...... how the wheels fell off!!

Another example of make hay while the sun shines ...... we’ll done Eagles, your in rare company!!

Still feels like this was the last grand final played since I stopped watching this year's 5 minutes into the third quarter and saw no medal or cup presentation and consumed zero media afterwards.

Not a Tiger hating thing, was just so disappointing on the day as a neutral.

Still feels like this was the last grand final played since I stopped watching this year's 5 minutes into the third quarter and saw no medal or cup presentation and consumed zero media afterwards.

Not a Tiger hating thing was just so disappointing on the day as a neutral.
When a stray made of plastic money, all you have for a grand final is a game of monopoly and no one cares after the first few minutes , and for sure no Tiger hating here, I watched it to see the frauds get massacred, which they always were, that wet day the week before, Collingwood not showing up until the last quarter, turned last seasons GF into a waste of breath. Actually not only me but others have mentioned the whole season as a failure this year, umpire ruination by rules still contols the game, murdered of contact , there fore murdered away from CONTEST. BASKETBALL FOULS IS THE GO.

Game stuffed....NEARLY , until something changes preferably the rules people and the AFL commission removed.

Back