AFL 2018 - Prelim Final - West Coast v Melbourne, Optus Stadium, Sat, Sept 22, 1.20pm WST

Who wins the 2018 2nd Prelim Final?

• West Coast by 40+

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • West Coast by 20+

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • West Coast by a kick or two

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Melbourne by a kick or two

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Melbourne by 20+

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Melbourne by 40+

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7: Collingwood Victoria's hope.

Who are most other Vic fans going for?
80% of Victorians will be barracking for WC.

Last thing most Victorians want is to see the Pies win. I have zero direct contact with WC fans so I won't have to put up with there new found arrogance if they were to win. Pies fans will be unbearable if they win.

Channel 7: Collingwood Victoria's hope.

Who are most other Vic fans going for?

I hope Eagles smash em. Went for the Eagles today as well

80% of Victorians will be barracking for WC.

Last thing most Victorians want is to see the Pies win. I have zero direct contact with WC fans so I won't have to put up with there new found arrogance if they were to win. Pies fans will be unbearable if they win.

Yeah living in Victoria it'll be tough for an Eagles fan if we lose. Hawthorn all over again.

For the entire season the number of top 8 team wins Melbourne beat was how many? 3 or 4 maybe? Would have been commical if they made the grand final. Lets see how good Pies and Dees are next year with playing top 8 teams week in and week out for a change.
You realise of course that the Pies only best one finalist until yesterday?

Let's hope the umps bring their A game and we can enjoy this win or lose.

Fat chance hahaha!

Umps not too bad. Pity about the Dees. A very unenjoyable loss.

Looks like we went one week too many. Good effort to get there. But a pathetic effort today. Please don't do an Adelaide and have ******* new age kumbaya sessions with ya dicks out. Already did that today. Forget about it, go to Bali and come back next year fresh.

Well done Dees, kinda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh - they were a top 4 finisher and won 2 finals.

It was a great year from the Dees.
I definitely thought melbourne was going to be a tough opponent. Just seems like it all got too much for them hard to explain why they didnt turn up. Not at all like a couple of weeks ago against us.

Melbourne severely underachieved last year and they only underachieved (not severely) this year.

Joke club.
Joke club? Where did Freo finish this year? Your best player wants to be traded to a club that won five games because he sees such a bright future at the Dockers. Yes Freo are a much more serious proposition.

I definitely thought melbourne was going to be a tough opponent. Just seems like it all got too much for them hard to explain why they didnt turn up. Not at all like a couple of weeks ago against us.

It happens - could happen next week too and maybe to us.

High pressure situations.

I think the Dees will be better for it.

Serious question; did Gawn play? Could only listen on the radio for the first half, didn't hear his name mentioned.

Also any further questions about whether we'd be a different proposition with both Darling and JK playing?
He was at home watching the gilmore girls.

Joke club? Where did Freo finish this year? Your best player wants to be traded to a club that won five games because he sees such a bright future at the Dockers. Yes Freo are a much more serious proposition.
You took 10+ years to build a list that is underachieving, i'll catch ya in 2026 to see how long ours takes.

Commiserations to the Dees supporters, not a flash feeling when your team just doesn't fire on the day, like the 2003 GF for us. It was still a good year, you got the finals monkey off the back and played really good footy down the stretch to get there. Brayshaw's comeback has been great.

Eagles supporters would be happy as Larry, what more could you ask for? Put on a clinic in the end and the kids like Venables all did their bit. Hope they put on a few more planes and don't gouge you, but guess the latter is unlikely...

Umps not too bad. Pity about the Dees. A very unenjoyable loss.

Looks like we went one week too many. Good effort to get there. But a pathetic effort today. Please don't do an Adelaide and have ******* new age kumbaya sessions with ya dicks out. Already did that today. Forget about it, go to Bali and come back next year fresh.

Well done Dees, kinda.

Are you shitfaced?

Hawthorn were lucky to finish top 4. They were average at best. Shut up about them already.

Well there you've proved my point, WCE played a loser today. And Hawthorn have some balls at least we would have chirped a bit , and with our club you just never know. We were off target against Melbourne , but we would have done better than this mob today, at least, the coach has he got any fire in him, I 'd call Melbourne bland.
Im actually turned off at half time. What a disappointing afternoon of footy.
West Perth and Subi will put on better tomorrow!
But yeah your right, we were a bit early , we do that . But Eagles will need to realise next week , they ain't at home against a bottom 10 team which they really were today.
And it will be a ripper and they are quite capable of winning the GF, but , but , but , There's a few buts about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back