Preview AFL 2018 - Preliminary Final - West Coast v Melbourne, Optus Stadium, Sat, Sept 22, 1.20pm WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both teams very deserving of their place in a GF.

I'm nervous about this one, dees have potential to blow the game open.
But time and time again WCE have stood up in big matches this year.

Good luck to both sides, no injuries please.

Both teams very deserving of their place in a GF.

I'm nervous about this one, dees have potential to blow the game open.
But time and time again WCE have stood up in big matches this year.

Good luck to both sides, no injuries please.

Saw a stat today. If we lose the contested ball by more than 12 we lose every time, if less, we never lose. Demons have good contested ball...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice day gonna take the kids to the park to play/kick the footy then head to dad's for beers/bbq with the family.
I've got kids footy presentation 12-2. They won the flag. Should be good. Then home to watch the game. Then tonight we have our senior preso, we also won the flag. Should be better... If the Dee's win that is.

This might be best game of finals series to watch. Day game, perfect time for talented players to express themselves and show their skills. Liam Ryan and Willie Rioli bound to thrill once or twice and Dees midfield to show some party tricks as day goes on. Would love to see Liam Ryan and Joel Smith go head to head old skool high flying marks but probably dreaming a bit there of 80's style entertainment. Still, reckon a good game on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back