Who will win Richmond v Hawthorn?

• Richmond

Votes: 60 60.6%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 39 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond supporters act as if you've won ten flags in a row.

You've won 1 in 50 years? Lol

s**t team found a flag and all of a sudden you're the best team in the history of the game.

Wow. You are amazing. Are you a reflection of all your supporter base?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

s**t team found a flag and all of a sudden you're the best team in the history of the game.
My point exactly. And if Richmond supporters don't accept accusations of being a s**t team by entitled wingers like you, we're arrogant.
Do you wonder why we point and laugh at pea hearted posters like you?

Edit. 5 flags in 50 years. But why let basic facts get in the way of your bitching and complaining?

I quote from last year’s finals, “you’d hate to see someone miss a final for that”

Nah KevDawg, the eye gouge is as serious as a deliberate kick, in fact worse, on camera it is clear as a bell.

You can say " hate to see someone miss a final for that" as much as you want and your right there are things that are harder and heavier in finals it's much tougher for some reason ,and things are let go through that H&A games may not be.Not eye gouging!

But today checking on BF to see if anyone else has mentioned this eye gouge on Paul Puopolo, and I see yes they have.

I was thinking how weak the MRP become in finals and I still do, and I was wondering if the MRP will sort of , you know, "miss it" .

It was an eye gouge and it deserves weeks, why a player of his stature would be so stupid , to risk a back to back by doing that.

But I will and so will every one else know, that if he is not cited and gets time, not a fine for gouging! No way it must be time, if not then its all a rigged set up.

But he is a favourite, and will more than likely be let off, after what ever they come up with .

But if you like in your face evidence, you'll see it plain and quite viciously, if they show the vision on TV.

Thats the point he knew what he did.

I think as a competition we are coming far too close to rugby style rules as far as disposing of the ball

Maths can be hard sometimes I know, but it's 6 flags in the last 51 years.. Could yet be 7.

personally, I love watching frantic contested Football more than the free flowing Basketball crap that people spruik as better for watching. Better seeing two teams being courageous and putting their heads over the ball, having to think quickly and creatively to find avenues to goal. There is a sport called Netball if you prefer watching non contact free flowing games, I think you probably just picked the wrong sport to follow. Mind you Darcy Moore looks like a net baller so I can see where you might have been confused

Agree mate and I guess Two Eyes shouldve watched pies v eagles, very spasmodic and messy plenty of mistakes due to the pressure. But i luved it it was a damn hard contest couldve gone either way but the eagles just upped the tempo in the last 5 mins and that was it.

Good post.
Hawks lost because of your youth struggled on the big occasion.
You weren't far out of it for much of the game. 31 points is hardly flattering to Richmond and not the arrogant dominance their fans portray

Oh yeah and the fact the umpires are absolutely in love with them. HTB, head locks in legs, blatant holding, push in the backs and throws ignored by the umps all night.

I see why no one takes you seriously, umpires in love with tiges? finished last in the free kick count for the home and away season. eagles 2nd :rolleyes:
Tiges had one more free :cool: in 2 hours of footy.
Hawks fans themselves admit the loss felt more, 30 more inside 50's and 11 more scoring shots is a drubbing in anyone's language.
Loll u talk arrogance wow this coming from an eagles fan, now ive heard it all.

What a game! The first half was brutal! Both sides tackling and throwing themselves at each other. Great win by the Tigers and commiserations to the Hawks, we were just harder for longer and managed to plan for gunston and Bruest which made them hard to score.

Also reading this thread shows the fear from opposition supporters. Umpire this and Umpire that when both sides got some puzzling calls. Never change BF. Oh and before i forget, we love the high ball in our F50 and managed over 60 in side 50's against one of the best structured sides in the comp...next year we will also have Tommy being a target for the High ball, not just always Jack :)

What a time to be a live!
Man welcome to being a Hawk 2013-2015.

It is just jealousy. I went on Thursday and was heartbroken to lose, but it didn't change the fact I was in absolute awe at your team.

Quite possibly the best team we have ever seen. I'm so proud of the Hawks we threw every at you, and you still smashed us. Unbelievable how good you are.

Was at the game last night, sitting with many Hawks and Tigers, we were all very jovial throughout while throwing in fun banter throughout. At the final siren, we shook hands and wished each other the best of luck for the rest of finals. Great night.

Thought I would read this thread to see what "neutrals" thought of it and this thread is nothing short of embarrassing.

So every player is a cheat, dog, diver, spud or just soft? People wishing for injuries? I can only hope the majority here are children themselves.

Reading this thread, you'd be convinced the majority here actually hate football? Every single post was negative / insults and the only positive posts I saw was Dusty's goal and Nash's mark. That's a sad state of affairs.

Life's short, enjoy the footy FFS!

/rant
Take it as a compliment. As a Hawk I was in absolute awe of my team as we won a three-peat with so many times being written off and up against it. You guys are an awesome team and enjoy it. Don't bother with the posts, it's just jealousy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond's has won only one flag since 1967?

Okay then... :huh:

Sigh...
See that hook at the end of the comment. It's got a dot underneath it. When I went to school it was called a question mark.

Pretty sure it still is.

The point is you were s**t for years and now you've won a 1 flag and many of you Richmond supporters carry on like you've won 3 in a row.

But of humility surely would help your cause to not come across and total flogs.

Sigh...
See that hook at the end of the comment. It's got a dot underneath it. When I went to school it was called a question mark.

Pretty sure it still is.

The point is you were s**t for years and now you've won a 1 flag and many of you Richmond supporters carry on like you've won 3 in a row.

But of humility surely would help your cause to not come across and total flogs.

I think every Richmond supporter would acknowledge we've been s**t for years. That's precisely why winning a flag is a big deal for us. If that makes us a bit too exuberant for your liking then I can only apologize -- although I'm not even remotely sorry for it.

However, the fact that we were s**t for years doesn't really have any implications for what might happen in the next three weeks. If you expect us NOT to be upbeat about our chances of going back to back, then "tough."

I think every Richmond supporter would acknowledge we've been s**t for years. That's precisely why winning a flag is a big deal for us. If that makes us a bit too exuberant for your liking then I can only apologize -- although I'm not even remotely sorry for it.

However, the fact that we were s**t for years doesn't really have any implications for what might happen in the next three weeks. If you expect us NOT to be upbeat about our chances of going back to back, then "tough."

Sure be upbeat.

But the other flogs comment about being better than the hawks threepeat team is just plain *ed and flog status.

Sure be upbeat.

But the other flogs comment about being better than the hawks threepeat team is just plain ******ed and flog status.

In fairness, one Richmond supporter trolled you by responding "why not" when you asked the question, but that was an obvious troll in response to you putting words in the mouths of Richmond supporters.

I don't know any Richmond supporter who realistically claims we're better than that Hawthorn side.

If you know of any then, yeah, they're probably a bit of a flog.

And the only ones not disputing that are hawk posters - this thread is quite surreal

1721891.main_image.gif

Clarkson achieved most of what he hoped for last night. Took 2 players who needed a run into a game he was expected to lose. He would of been rapt to win but planned forward. Sicilly and Howe got the run they needed and Al has another chance to progress. The only fly in the ointment was Stratton’s hammy.
I reckon the Hawks have Melbourne covered. Anyways, Kudos to Clarko.
You've highlighted the up and down in one post well. We got big finals experience into a bunch of kids who had none to little. We got game time into two important players who have been out for over a month and we have another chance to keep going this week.

Losing Stratton is massive though, when he went down the flood gates opened and I worry that we won't be able to hold the defense together well enough without him.

Clarko isn't going to go into a final planning to lose but he is certainly going to look at the double chance as just that. Selection this week will be interesting to see how many of those changes stick

We went 2-1 against that Hawks team - and we weren't that good.
You said it yourself already but finals are a completely different ball game so you can't say never but the way that Hawks team of 13-15 played come finals, I don't think the tigers from then would have gone 2-1 in finals against the Hawks

Richmond won the game.
2 to go

The wheel turns. We're doing well at the moment but it only takes one loss from here to be out. Someone will break us eventually, might even be ourselves, whether that's this month or some time in the future is the million dollar question.

I'm lucky that it's my team and I get to enjoy the ride.

Enjoying the ride?

Back