AFL 2018 R12: Geelong v North Melbourne: 1:45PM AEST GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Well not pretenders in that sense then. Pretenders in that you aren’t any threat this year. Game was a fizzer , and Geelong never looked like losing imo.
Im not sure we were ever really a threat. Maybe a threat in some H&A games. But if we make finals its very likely we are just making up the numbers.

Ablett is an amazing player but I have no respect for him as a person. This year has proven that he was barely trying in 2017 despite Gold Coast paying him a fortune.

So are you going to come in here and troll Ablett every week?

Last week, Geelong vs Gold Coast thread...

I am glad that Gold Coast are making sure Ablett knows exactly what they think of him, and that he will get no respect from them.

Im not sure we were ever really a threat. Maybe a threat in some H&A games. But if we make finals its very likely we are just making up the numbers.
Yeah. If you had been good enough to win a match like today you would have elevated to the next level and been considered a real threat this year imo.

So are you going to come in here and troll Ablett every week?

Last week, Geelong vs Gold Coast thread...
GAJ did well to win GC's B&F in 14 games in a year he apparently wasn't trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. If you had been good enough to win a match like today you would have elevated to the next level and been considered a real threat this year imo.
Yeah i agree. We didnt look anything like we have in the last few weeks. I think the bye may have come a week later than we really wanted. But if we are running out of fuel now. We would want to make sure we get some wins out the board early after the bye in order to avoid having the same problem come round 22,23

All that kept the Roos in it was the 35-15 free kick count. Won't get that come finals time. Geelong showed today that North can't cope with pressure so keep your fingers crossed.

Pressure? Geelong don't play pressure football.

9 blokes with 15 or more uncontested again. You'll MELT in September.

chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip..........

Yeah i agree. We didnt look anything like we have in the last few weeks. I think the bye may have come a week later than we really wanted. But if we are running out of fuel now. We would want to make sure we get some wins out the board early after the bye in order to avoid having the same problem come round 22,23
The Cats at home are hard.

chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip,chip, chip, chip, chip..........

A) at least we will make September
B) we had more contested ball than your mob
C) suck s**t

Nice melt. Geelong had 50 more possessions and 15 more tackles. Their pressure made North wilt, chip on over to the scoreboard.

Such a sad sad bitter post

Keep your chin up lad

The Cats at home are hard.
Yeah they certainly are. Not dissapointedwith the loss so much as the performance if you know what i mean. I hate the phrase 'honorable loss' but that would have been better than 'never really showed up'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back