AFL 2018 R19: Richmond v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

You think? Maybe you should google it
I'm not the one who was curious - and look - I was right - a childish response:rolleyes:
What a surprise.

I'll let you google what year the flag was seeing as your football knowledge is so lacking;)
I think you finished 15th that year if its any help to you in jogging your memory...

Last edited:

The three Collingwood premiership players we were missing were Reid, Goldsack and Blair.

We matched the Tigers with ‘missing’ premiership players.
PMSL, Reid, Goldsack and Blair 2010, Houli, Graham and Buttler 2017, im sure theirs a massive difference in the quality of outs.
Just had a look at basic stats, all three Pies only 9 disp, and not sure why, but why did Goldsack get a big fat zero SC points? Did he have that s**t a game?

PMSL, Reid, Goldsack and Blair 2010, Houli, Graham and Buttler 2017, im sure theirs a massive difference in the quality of outs.
Just had a look at basic stats, all three Pies only 9 disp, and not sure why, but why did Goldsack get a big fat zero SC points? Did he have that s**t a game?
What are you doing now?
Looking at stats from the 2010 GF on Goldsack in some ridiculous attempt to assess his value to the side in 2018, and comparing Richmond players from last years GF?
Ignore the eight years he played after that?
(He played in the GF replay as a replacement for Leon Davis, kicked the first goal and played as a defensive forward and did his job well BTW)
You don't think Goldsack as a veteran experienced defender, who can play forward/back on short/tall, would be handy in a side that has lost Dunne and Scharenberg for the season?
Farcical.
Your infantile 'bait and switch' then argue again methodology etc has morphed into the realms of fantasy argument - miles away from the original point.
Yet here you are again with another obvious "bait and switch" post...it's just another form of trolling really.
Twilight zone stuff matey - you'll be wearing a tinfoil hat next in your pathetic attempts to prove that Richmonds outs are more significant than the Pies.
How much more ridiculous can your "argument for argument's" sake get.

As I indicated to you before at the start of this nonsense....Childish arguments...
(Now if you're true to form you'll end this with abuse..)

Last edited:
No the reason i'm saying it was a goal is because I actually went and read the laws of the game and have presented them numerous times in here showing that it was a correct disposal as have plenty of other people including many who are not Richmond supporters.

If a Collingwood player kicked it no one would care because we would have won anyway, people are just constantly looking for ways to be angry at things, it's not good for your health.

Maybe you can try and convince Bartett.

As I said, good old AFL spin doctoring at its finest.

The umps made a decision in real time and I get that, they made a blue and we move on. But lets not kid ourselves and pretend it wasn't a throw as it was.

HIGGINS GOAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FREE KICK TO COLLINGWOOD SAYS BARTLETT
BY MARK KOELMEYER A DAY AGO

“I’m going to give a cross to the AFL for ticking off Jack Higgins’ throw as being legal,” Bartlett told SEN’s KB and The Doc.

“You can take it to the bank, that was a throw and the Pies should have received a free kick.

“The ball cannot be propelled upwards with an open hand.

“Hayden Kennedy of AFL, who heads the umpires, has come out today and said they’ve ticked it off.

“He cannot say that we’ve ticked off someone throwing the ball upwards, you can’t release the ball upwards.

“They’ve gotta come out and say look, it looked spectacular and it was very exciting at the time, but unfortunately it was a throw, and it should have been a free kick.”

Maybe you can try and convince Bartett.

As I said, good old AFL spin doctoring at its finest.

The umps made a decision in real time and I get that, they made a blue and we move on. But lets not kid ourselves and pretend it wasn't a throw as it was.

HIGGINS GOAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FREE KICK TO COLLINGWOOD SAYS BARTLETT
BY MARK KOELMEYER A DAY AGO

“I’m going to give a cross to the AFL for ticking off Jack Higgins’ throw as being legal,” Bartlett told SEN’s KB and The Doc.

“You can take it to the bank, that was a throw and the Pies should have received a free kick.

“The ball cannot be propelled upwards with an open hand.

“Hayden Kennedy of AFL, who heads the umpires, has come out today and said they’ve ticked it off.

“He cannot say that we’ve ticked off someone throwing the ball upwards, you can’t release the ball upwards.

“They’ve gotta come out and say look, it looked spectacular and it was very exciting at the time, but unfortunately it was a throw, and it should have been a free kick.”

When KB says anything about Richmond everyone calls him senile and past it, as soon as he agrees with you he's suddenly an AFL expert :rolleyes:

Google it - not hard matey.

You only want to continue with your childish points by eliciting a response and making further comment.

Goldsack & Reid I think? Ironically I remember that Reid played the GF replay out with a fractured leg after injuring it during the game. I remember Goldsack kicking the first goal. Maybe someone else too? I dunno.
Both points are irrelevant anyway.
And that’s only two players, you said three.. Surely you aren’t counting Jarryd Blair??

This is just nonsense.

Astbury and Grimes, these blokes were ALWAYS injured until about midway through 2016...but when finally get some continuity have since become integral parts of the best defensive group going.

Prestia missed plenty of footy at the Gold Coast, so no surprise he was injured again...Conca another who is ‘always’ injured...perhaps they don’t count as injuries.

It is just a simple truth, Collingwood have plenty of senior players who are injured at the moment...but injuries happen.

don’t get why some Tiger fans are so determined to waste their time trying to actually argue Collingwood doesn’t have injuries and weren’t hurt on saturday when Howe and the Berg were sitting on the pine
Nobody’s saying Collingwood don’t have injuries but every team has injuries! Open your other eye.
Fact is we have beaten much better fully fit teams than you and you aren’t a threat. The tigers have beaten teams after we’ve had injuries early who cares. Prestia cracked a rib and player on, Edwards had scans yesterday so he’s carrying something and I’m sure there’s others. Howe going down hurt you obviously but I doubt he makes any difference to the end result.
Move on and cling to your injury delusion excuses if you must. I’d be more worried if the Swans knocking you out of the eight this week (they have injuries too)

What are you doing now?
Looking at stats from the 2010 GF on Goldsack in some ridiculous attempt to assess his value to the side in 2018, and comparing Richmond players from last years GF?
Ignore the eight years he played after that?
(He played in the GF replay as a replacement for Leon Davis, kicked the first goal and played as a defensive forward and did his job well BTW)
You don't think Goldsack as a veteran experienced defender, who can play forward/back on short/tall, would be handy in a side that has lost Dunne and Scharenberg for the season?
Farcical.
Your infantile 'bait and switch' then argue again methodology etc has morphed into the realms of fantasy argument - miles away from the original point.
Yet here you are again with another obvious "bait and switch" post...it's just another form of trolling really.
Twilight zone stuff matey - you'll be wearing a tinfoil hat next in your pathetic attempts to prove that Richmonds outs are more significant than the Pies.
How much more ridiculous can your "argument for argument's" sake get.

As I indicated to you before at the start of this nonsense....Childish arguments...
(Now if you're true to form you'll end this with abuse..)
You were the one who said you had three premiership players out as if they had the same value to your team as the three we had out. When it was pointed out that the three Collingwood players you were referring to were actually s**t trucks you’ve pissed yourself. These were the type of spuds that sent you tumbling down the ladder from that point on. Collingwood ‘bradburying’ that flag in 2010 fried whatever was left in their pea brains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would omit varcoe, Murray and Phillip's for a start. Brown and daicos. Put in the premiership players reid and goldsack in and then degoey and treloar and also aish.
So that’s 5 players, we have four to come straight in. Not much difference really.

Nobody’s saying Collingwood don’t have injuries but every team has injuries! Open your other eye.
Fact is we have beaten much better fully fit teams than you and you aren’t a threat. The tigers have beaten teams after we’ve had injuries early who cares. Prestia cracked a rib and player on, Edwards had scans yesterday so he’s carrying something and I’m sure there’s others. Howe going down hurt you obviously but I doubt he makes any difference to the end result.
Move on and cling to your injury delusion excuses if you must. I’d be more worried if the Swans knocking you out of the eight this week (they have injuries too)
I don’t give a sh1t about the 3 premiership players that the Tigers and Pies both were missing.

Or guys like Conca, Bolton or Elliott, Treloar, Dunne, DeGoey, Wells who were missing who aren’t premiership players.

Or whether guys like Prestia and Mihocek played sore.

But it would be great to play a game against Richmond where we aren’t down two players and down two rotations for a change.

Hopefully will happen in a final.

Then can really find out how far we can push the Tigers

I don’t give a sh1t about the 3 premiership players that the Tigers and Pies both were missing.

Or guys like Conca, Bolton or Elliott, Treloar, Dunne, DeGoey, Wells who were missing who aren’t premiership players.

Or whether guys like Prestia and Mihocek played sore.

But it would be great to play a game against Richmond where we aren’t down two players and down two rotations for a change.

Hopefully will happen in a final.

Then can really find out how far we can push the Tigers

Who were the two that were sidelined the first time we met? I'm not trying to be a smart alec or anything, only looking at the stats I see the two players with the least TOG were:

Aish - wasn't exactly humming along at that stage he had played 43% TOG for 13 disposals @ 46%DE and just 18 SC points
Blair - well he's Jarryd Blair but in your defence he seemed to be having a better than average game with 20 possessions in 74% game time and 70 SC pts.

Even though they weren't technically injured (from memory) we held a couple of players back who appeared to be having a greater influence on the game:

Short - 20 touches @ 85%DE in 68% game time with 508 metres gained & 93 SC pts
Higgins - 13 disposals and 2 goals in 62% TOG and 71 SC pts

Who were the two that were sidelined the first time we met? I'm not trying to be a smart alec or anything, only looking at the stats I see the two players with the least TOG were:

Aish - wasn't exactly humming along at that stage he had played 43% TOG for 13 disposals @ 46%DE and just 18 SC points
Blair - well he's Jarryd Blair but in your defence he seemed to be having a better than average game with 20 possessions in 74% game time and 70 SC pts.

Even though they weren't technically injured (from memory) we held a couple of players back who appeared to be having a greater influence on the game:

Short - 20 touches @ 85%DE in 68% game time with 508 metres gained & 93 SC pts
Higgins - 13 disposals and 2 goals in 62% TOG and 71 SC pts
Aish and Reid didn’t finish the game, and neither have played since.

Maynard kept playing despite suffering an ankle injury, and then missed the next 4 games of footy.

Tigers kicked what 4 goals in the last 10mins when the Pies were spent.

So yeah don’t doubt the Tigers are a better team, and part of that is they run harder for longer but be great to actually play a Q4 against them with full rotations...

You were the one who said you had three premiership players out as if they had the same value to your team as the three we had out. When it was pointed out that the three Collingwood players you were referring to were actually s**t trucks you’ve pissed yourself. These were the type of spuds that sent you tumbling down the ladder from that point on. Collingwood ‘bradburying’ that flag in 2010 fried whatever was left in their pea brains

Hahahaha - what an absolute crock of shite!
Read back - I wasn't the one who said we had 3 Premiership players out that was doppleganger.o_O (better still I'll collate it for you)
Dont forget we were also missing 3 premiership players on Saturday
So were the Pies!!

As for Bazzar's post:
Why? Im genuinely curious who the 3 premiership players are. I'd assume Pendles is one, who re the other two?

He was actually counting Pendlebury(?) who wasn't even one of the injured and asking who the other 2 were.
I responded off the top of my head with 2 and said there maybe more? (Couldn't remember Blair)
Google it - not hard matey.

You only want to continue with your childish points by eliciting a response and making further comment.

Goldsack & Reid I think? Ironically I remember that Reid played the GF replay out with a fractured leg after injuring it during the game. I remember Goldsack kicking the first goal. Maybe someone else too? I dunno.
Both points are irrelevant anyway.

Nice abuse BTW. What a loser you are.
Learn to read next time.
Bazaar was just being argumentative - trying to say on one hand that premiership players are special and therefore higher value injuries (BS) and then when it was pointed out to him that the Pies were missing 3 premiership too he starts going of on tangents arguing that premiership players aren't special.
Starts comparing stats from the 2010 GF? WTF?
(Doppleganger wasn't rating our 3 premiership players that were injured btw - merely pointing out the stupidity of the argument in emphasising 'premiership' player as special significance especially when the Pies had higher quality non premiership players out)

Spuds that sent us tumbling down the ladder?
Reid was AA in 2011:rolleyes: - spudo_O
Goldsack beat Riewoldt last season - spud;)

Spuds that sent us tumbling down the ladder?
We finished on top of the ladder in 2011 - only lost 2 games in the Home and Away season and stuffed up in the GF
Played finals in 2012 - lost to Sydney (premiers) in the Prelim
Played finals in 2013 - lost in an Elimination
Missed the finals in 2014 - Had already started a rebuild - but not one of your infamous 5 year plans.(Not 37 years either)
Natural progression after winning a flag and going through a rebuild- hardly tumbling down the ladder:rolleyes:

Bradburying a flag is just BS as well - we played finals in 2009, finshed 4th - lost in a prelim to Geelong (premiers) - won the flag in 2010.
If anyone could be considered as bradyburing a flag its your mob coming off the 2016 season from 13th place or perhaps the Doggies.

Great post!:drunk:
You must be some sort of genius - you can't get anything right - who's the pea brain?o_O
(check your pants matey - I think you may have pissed yourself):p

Last edited:
No I didn't - where did I say our "Premiership player" outs were better than your "Premiership player" outs?
You should learn comprehension.

In response to posts about the overall quality of Collingwoods total injuries Bazaar was trying to make a big deal that the Tigers were missing 3 premiership players as if that was some special significance.
This is of course bullshit - doesn't make any difference if the injured player played in a premiership or not - we have Treloar and Degoey out who are not Premiership players for example. Winning a flag doesn't mean a player is better, it depends on the class of player, the position they play and the importance of the role they play in the side and if they have an adequate replacement.
Doppleganger was only replying to this stupid argument "We have 3 premiership players out" with "so do we". It was Bazaar that then decided to compare these particular players - notwithstanding that the Pies have more players out and even more significant players on our injury list out, which was the point in the first place. If your three 'premiership player' outs were Jack, Dusty and Rance that would be different of course!
Bazaar was trying to divert the argument - even to the ridiculous extent of camparing GF stats?! - obviously you got sucked in.
I would never try to argue for example that Blair is a significant out, give me some credit (I couldn't even remember he played in that premiership) - I don't believe he is any longer in our best 22.
Reid and Goldsack are not "spuds" or "s**t trucks" BTW. Both are valuable utility players who can play a variety of roles.
(Last games v Richmond: Reid kicked two goals in the first match against the Tigers this year before he injured his leg in the last quarter.
Goldsack beat Riewoldt in the game last season, kept him goalless in the first half, Riewoldt was moved off him into the midfield in the second half to get a kick)

In any case in a team that has lost Dunne and Scharenberg and has Howe and Mihocek under an injury cloud and a recently recovered Moore, don't you think that Reid and Goldsack who are both first 22 players who can play key position forward and back, are more significant outs than your 3 "premiership players"? (Let alone DeGoey, Treloar and others) It's not as though the Tigers can't replace them, the Pies however are decimated, even our replacements are injured. For example we even had to play Howe on Ben Brown when we played North because our first 4 choice selection key backs were out injured and the 5th was playing forward to replace Cox.

I have also maintained that at present the Tigers are a 3-4 goal better side than the Pies - with or without injury, so I don't understand your churlish remarks.
I am sick of the injury posts, I have said so previously, I am actually only responding to Tigers supporters such as Bazaar and yourself who keep bringing the topic up and those who fail to recognize or acknowledge the bleeding obvious that the Pies have been the worst affected team with injuries this season.
(When I posted "childish argument" to Bazaar, I knew where he was going and where it would end up. Tried to nip it in the bud - Sick of this BS - but not going to leave it without calling it what it is.)
In regards to the two matches we have played the Tigers this year, like your coach Hardwick, I have maintained that the final margin in both games is not a true reflection of closeness of the games. Playing half a game with half a bench plus another carrying another injury on field has an effect on the final score. I don't believe that that is an unreasonable premise to make. (Yet alone being able to select our best team)
Please note that I have always maintained that the Tigers would have won both these games in any case.

Tiges should go back-to-back, best of luck.:thumbsu:
Just remember that nothing is certain though - Pies should have gone back-to-back in 2011

Last edited:
Whats with the juvenile 9th joke? We arent even the side who has finished 9th the most. Save your childish humour for that particular club

This from someone who has " THE PIES HAVE INJURIES?. NAH, JUST FAKE NEWS." at the bottom of every post?
Glass jaw..
(Plus how sensitive and anal must you be to research that you aren't the side who has finished ninth the most - classic:p)

Just demonstrating it doesn't take much to make childish remarks...you're more likely to understand those.
Over 34,000 mostly nasty posts - you need to get a life mate.

Last edited:
I didn't give an opinion in the aftermath of the Pies / Tigers game because my initial reaction is usually irrational. Instead I've waited 6 days to talk about it. I want to be analytical & dispassionate. The Tigers are a pack of arrogant sniping ******* pricks. And they're also cheats. Howe and Mihocek's injuries were both a result of illegal blocking, pushing and corralling. Take a good look at Rance blocking Mihocek and trodding on his foot in the process, sending the kid off injured. No Richmond supporter can deny it. Take a good look at the footage. The umpiring dept might want to take a look too. Cox was lucky to finish the game unscathed. If I was Tom Hawkins this weekend, I'd run straight through those Tigers defenders, even if it costs him weeks. If the umps aren't gonna do something about, somebody else has to. It might as well be big Tom. There's only one team that can beat the Tigers this year, and that's the umpires. If they ever decide to use the rule book, the Tigers are ****ed. They might have to abandon their kamikaze brand of footy, and recruit some players with talent. As for Short's two goals in the first quarter... It has since come to light that the umpire told the Pies players to stay out of the protected zone. The ump then told Short to get out of the protected zone. Short ignored the umpire, received the handball, at which point the ump calls play on. The rest is history. Short kicks a booming goal from outside 50. So, this is my message to that one particular umpire - go * yourself. I paid good money to watch that game, and you ****ed it up. As for Higgins' goal, it was a throw of course, but considering the spectacular nature of it, let's just call it a goal. WTF? And we learned that the throw is out of the jurisdiction of the goal review system. Again, WTF? As for the free against Greenwood to Martin at the opening bounce... I predicted it. I'm not bullshitting. I saw Greenwood line up on Martin before the opening bounce, and I said to the person sitting next to me, I bet they pay a free kick against Greenwood. The 4th ump has been victimising the taggers all year, paying frees against them early in games just to set the tone. The worst was the Pies / Blues game. Cripps was babysitted by the umpires for 2 hours. It was sickening. I'll finish with an impersonation. I don't do many impersonations, but this one I've got nailed. This is my impersonation of Richmond supporters on any given weekend:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Boooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Boooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

What does it take to make these people happy? They even booed Darcy Moore. I don't think they're enjoying their premiership one bit. Maybe after 37 years, they just don't know how to handle it. Smashing a window at the Holden Center after the granny last year says a lot. They can't be happy unless someone else is miserable. Very sad. I almost forgot... Cotchin. I saw your forearm to Maynard, Trent, you little rat. People might respect you if you ever decide to behave yourself.

I didn't give an opinion in the aftermath of the Pies / Tigers game because my initial reaction is usually irrational. Instead I've waited 6 days to talk about it. I want to be analytical & dispassionate. The Tigers are a pack of arrogant sniping ******* pricks. And they're also cheats. Howe and Mihocek's injuries were both a result of illegal blocking, pushing and corralling. Take a good look at Rance blocking Mihocek and trodding on his foot in the process, sending the kid off injured. No Richmond supporter can deny it. Take a good look at the footage. The umpiring dept might want to take a look too. Cox was lucky to finish the game unscathed. If I was Tom Hawkins this weekend, I'd run straight through those Tigers defenders, even if it costs him weeks. If the umps aren't gonna do something about, somebody else has to. It might as well be big Tom. There's only one team that can beat the Tigers this year, and that's the umpires. If they ever decide to use the rule book, the Tigers are ******. They might have to abandon their kamikaze brand of footy, and recruit some players with talent. As for Short's two goals in the first quarter... It has since come to light that the umpire told the Pies players to stay out of the protected zone. The ump then told Short to get out of the protected zone. Short ignored the umpire, received the handball, at which point the ump calls play on. The rest is history. Short kicks a booming goal from outside 50. So, this is my message to that one particular umpire - go **** yourself. I paid good money to watch that game, and you ****** it up. As for Higgins' goal, it was a throw of course, but considering the spectacular nature of it, let's just call it a goal. WTF? And we learned that the throw is out of the jurisdiction of the goal review system. Again, WTF? As for the free against Greenwood to Martin at the opening bounce... I predicted it. I'm not bullshitting. I saw Greenwood line up on Martin before the opening bounce, and I said to the person sitting next to me, I bet they pay a free kick against Greenwood. The 4th ump has been victimising the taggers all year, paying frees against them early in games just to set the tone. The worst was the Pies / Blues game. Cripps was babysitted by the umpires for 2 hours. It was sickening. I'll finish with an impersonation. I don't do many impersonations, but this one I've got nailed. This is my impersonation of Richmond supporters on any given weekend:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

What does it take to make these people happy? They even booed Darcy Moore. I don't think they're enjoying their premiership one bit. Maybe after 37 years, they just don't know how to handle it. Smashing a window at the Holden Center after the granny last year says a lot. They can't be happy unless someone else is miserable. Very sad. I almost forgot... Cotchin. I saw your forearm to Maynard, Trent, you little rat. People might respect you if you ever decide to behave yourself.
Hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back