AFL 2018 - R2 - North Melbourne v St KIlda, Fri, Mar 30, 4.20pm, Etihad Stadium

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Saints are a worry. We let them score 60 points against us via our unforced turnovers despite winning contested ball, smashing them in clearances and having the ball spent in our forward half for longer.

Then they come out and get a 52 point flogging by a North side widely tipped to finish last. I'd be worried if I was a St Kilda fan.

Well what does that say about your mob?

North can play finals and potentially go deeper.

Call me an idiot. Sure. But they’re a pretty good outfit when they want to be.

I’ll call you an idiot, St.Kilda where shocking, North will be a bottom three

Subjective opinion, many Victorians continue the tradition to spend all day collecting on behalf of the RCH appeal, donating their day to charities/volunteer organisations or spending time with family. It might take a few years yet for Good Friday footy to really kick off IMO

I think the AFL should have left it North vs Dogs for a few years and let it gather some momentum with both sets of supporters.

pablo668

Premiership Player
May 3, 2007
Claremont
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
All up a terrible game of footy.

Then to hear the commentators and players after the game saying things like, good game, good win, good brand of footy......really?

North ran away with it in the end, but boy I wouldn't be getting away with myself after that game.

Having said that, it is early in the season so.....

All up a terrible game of footy.

Then to hear the commentators and players after the game saying things like, good game, good win, good brand of footy......really?

North ran away with it in the end, but boy I wouldn't be getting away with myself after that game.

Having said that, it is early in the season so.....

We are one of the worst skilled sides in the competition, but still, that was bad even for us, particularly early. Moreso the finishing really. However, our endeavour was good. You also have to take into account we played in a bog last week and had a short break, so for us to run over the top of them was a pretty good effort.

Not sure what happened to the Saints, I expected them to be better.

BPikkers

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think the AFL should have left it North vs Dogs for a few years and let it gather some momentum with both sets of supporters.
No. They got it half right today with the Saints. Next year they need to play them off against the demons.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Great win Kangas.

I’d be rapt with the way B Scott’s revamping this list & has got them playing a competitive, uncomplicated brand of footy that will have them playi finals sooner than most think.

Meanwhile Richo’s sending Stk down the shitter at a million miles an hour. Hope Carlisle’s enjoying his new venture though:D

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
St Kilda has no excuse for this performance.

They have 3 players on their injury list, none of whom are in their best 22. They had one player cop an an injury in game. There was no weather conditions to speak of. Their last game was a soft walkthrough at their home ground.

North Melbourne were returning from a tough game played in a swimming pool. Not taking anything away from North Melbourne's win, however I am just shocked at St Kilda's performance. Not only the fact they lost.. but the fact they got smoked. It is unbelievable.

Back