AFL 2018 R21 : GOLD COAST SUNS V RICHMOND - METRICON - 14:10 AEST, AUG 11, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Could go past richo on the goalkickers list if he keeps it up.
Just had a look at the stats, Jack has 585 goals(not sure if that includes today) and Richo kicked 800. You would think Jack will get to 600 at least this year. If he gets 3 more years in it will be really close.

Wouldn’t take much out of this game. GC are just absolutely horrible and any team would be smacking them today

More that essendon had a tough run no changes for the last quarter will be tired today. We are cruising here fresh as daisies never week.

Just had a look at the stats, Jack has 585 goals(not sure if that includes today) and Richo kicked 800. You would think Jack will get to 600 at least this year. If he gets 3 more years in it will be really close.

Depends if lynch comes and how that affects jack i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6th most contested possessions on the ground

Look I’m not running him down at all. They’re kicking to him a lot and he and Caddy have all the goals, with the mids not hitting the scoreboard like they usually do.

Edit: Given that Kyle Reimers' 8 goals was previously the most kicked against a Suns team containing Steven May, something was lacking in their defensive planning. Think they robbed Peter to pay Paul.

Last edited:
If you get Lynch Jack could come to us ah la Hodgey and be our forward coach for a few years after his 2nd flag? ;)

Bloke loves the club, you can see it when he talks at events. Will retire a Richmond legend.

I wouldn't go blaming May for Jack kicking 8 not his fault that the ball keeps coming in like tsunami because the rest of his team are applying zero defensive pressure up the field

It's the defenders fault he has 10-15m of space almost every time though. At least make a contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back