AFL 2018 R21: North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - 1:10 p.m. AEST, 12 Aug 2018 - Etihad

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale Morris: 250 games. Unstoppable, absolute champion in every sense of the word. Dogs will get up in this and put an end to North's season. Dogs by 15 points.
View attachment 541862
Jesus christ...talk about damage from the trenches. As much as I'd like to see dogs win in his honour, North should have motivation to win well. Higgins a big in.

Jesus christ...talk about damage from the trenches. As much as I'd like to see dogs win in his honour, North should have motivation to win well. Higgins a big in.
He may be a late out. The longer rest is a bigger in for north.

North to win this one easily. My record on predicting finalists isn't great, but I think they'll make it.
North have a worrying head to head record against the Bulldogs, but in form their a 10 goal better side.
North by that 10 goals.

North to win this one easily. My record on predicting finalists isn't great, but I think they'll make it.
North have a worrying head to head record against the Bulldogs, but in form their a 10 goal better side.
North by that 10 goals.
Depends on North's forward efficiency and whether Goldstein can take advantage of a rather average ruck duo.

Depends on North's forward efficiency and whether Goldstein can take advantage of a rather average ruck duo.
I think a team that can smack WC has no excuses today. I do think Goldstein will be looking forward to the game though.

It is a bit odd how some good rucks can take advantage of weak opponents better than others. Jacobs in the GF for example just seemed to drop the ball at his feet facing Grigg, when he should have been feeding the wingers to advantage in my view. He's been around enough to know though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs win and Giants guaranteed a finals appearance.

C'mon Dogs

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hate to burst your bubble, we'll more than likely get pantsed today.

Look it took a lot to say go Dogs.
Let's just move on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

lol, no probs, nothing insinuated with I wrote - I dont think we're up to it TBH.

Back