AFL 2018 R4: Adelaide v Collingwood: Friday 7:20 PM ACST Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a really unfair post, selfishly selfless,

Cheers

Have loved the effort and dare of the pies the last 5 years but frustrating it must have been , and not completely remedied yet .
The irony of having a silky skilled Buckley coaching a lot of goers with questionable decision making and ball use can not be lost on anyone but i think this year to get the class forward and abandon the traditional format ( ala bulldogs and richmond ) has set the scene .
Really hope it clicks because when on the pies are great to watch .

Last edited:
Have loved the effort and dare of the pies the last 5 years but frustrating it must have been , and still completely not remedied yet .
The irony of having a silky skilled Buckley coaching a lot of goers with questionable decision making and ball use can not be lost on anyone but i think this year to get the class forward and abandon the traditional format ( ala bulldogs and richmond ) has set the scene .
Really hope it clicks because when on the pies are great to watch .
Cheers - thanks ShadeyP - not easy to be so full of praise for the opposition when your side has just lost.:thumbsu:

I thought Ling was going to say Sam Maclure is going to do the cricket commentating for channel 7 for a second there. 12 months of Sam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh okay. It’s always the opposition is down or we had a down night. Collingwood were amazing tonight.
Never said you had a down night, I said you were woeful. You’re not good enough to worry about down nights. Pies are a 8-14 team, when they’re up they’ll be dangerous - but they’ll also be pretty average a lot of the time. Tonight they were up, Adelaide were flat, Collingwood wins.

Have to say I think we're cooked for this year. We will play better footy when we get a few back from injury but by the time this happens, it will be too little, too late. Pencil us in for a mid table finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back