AFL 2018 R4 Geelong vs St.Kilda 4:40pm AEST GMHBA Staudim

Remove this Banner Ad

Sick of Richardson blaming the players too, take some responsibility for it. Not their fault, they put in the effort and play how you want them to. Done with him shifting the blame to them to save his own neck.

Oh well, at least Richardson will be gone. Absolutely no game plan, except to play fast and then put ourselves under pressure when there is none. Clueless, bring in someone with a clue
Won’t sack him, don’t have the money to pay him out and the afl won’t pay it not after the crap at the start of the year about the debt and Gillon’s discontent. Might as well just shut the joint up

Menze how does it feel to be a bitch of the geelong board? They completely disrespected him. Shat in his face

Just fold the saints/send them to tassie,if their supporters dont care why should we
Shut up newbie whats freo ever done? When you better than us let me know me know. We way more
Important to afl than freo shockers ffs
We all laugh at freo here in vic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we wanted to keep him but he wanted more money - then he found no club was going to pay him that so he stayed. He's a good player but he doesn't defend, like at all.

As talented as he is (and as much as he often provides offensively), I’m not sure in this day and age you can get away with a guy who doesn’t defend

Won’t sack him, don’t have the money to pay him out and the afl won’t pay it not after the crap at the start of the year about the debt and Gillon’s discontent. Might as well just shut the joint up
Agree,shut the joint up,excuse after excuse !

Acres is a gun except that he is slow to react .
Dunstan is a gun in waiting if we lose him we are ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back