AFL 2019 Grand Final Radio Calls

Remove this Banner Ad

me too...still have all 2017 ones inc the Adelaide station one which is a classic
Yes, that 5AA is gold from 2017. I also managed to get a couple of 2017 prelim and a qualifying final call - the 3AW one is also gold - Dwayne Russell is so biased for Geelong...

Good call. Been searching Triple m all week to no avail. Their YouTube channel is disappointingly useless.

I remember listening to a YouTube highlight package of the 17’ pre lim and gf from mmm and through the head phones the crowd volume is incredible.

Can’t believe in 2019 every radio station doesn’t have a recording of the gf available by the Sunday night.

There’s definitely a market out there for it.

The Bluray was released a few days ago which I assume carries some of the radio calls on it. Just need some absolute savior to rip them into audio formats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stations are probably not bothering to get around to it because the game was neither a drought-breaker nor a classic. Personally I really like radio calls and if I was a Tigers fan I would be very keen to get this recording despite the reasons above.

I just listened to the 3AW call. From a similar thread on the Tigers board I PMd mellowyellow who sent me a google drive link like a champ. Had links to 2019 GF 3AW, SEN, Triple M, K-Rock, ABC, downloadable qtr by qtr as MP3 files. If you PM him (nicely) I'm sure he'll provide them to you too :)

I just listened to the 3AW call. From a similar thread on the Tigers board I PMd mellowyellow who sent me a google drive link like a champ. Had links to 2019 GF 3AW, SEN, Triple M, K-Rock, ABC, downloadable qtr by qtr as MP3 files. If you PM him (nicely) I'm sure he'll provide them to you too :)

Don't have any links but it was commentated wonderfully by all media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back