Analysis AFL 2019 punting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 AFL punting

Goal: To profit one carton of beer per week over the AFL season.
Starting pool: $460
Loss: $49.38
Betting allocation per round: $20

Round 9

$20 multi

West Coast (16+) $1.58
Collingwood (16+) $1.44
North (1-39) $2.05
Richmond (head to head) $1.77

(Price $8.25)

Return: $165.00

West Coast (16+) $1.58
Collingwood (16+) $1.44
North (1-39) $2.05
Richmond (head to head) $1.77
(Price $8.25)
Return: $165.00

Richmond walking in vs Hawthorn.

Special thanks goes out to Brad Scott and Bob Skilton's grandson.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2019 AFL punting

Goal: To profit one carton of beer per week over the AFL season.
Starting pool: $460
Loss: $69.38
Betting allocation per round: $20

Round 10

$20 multi

Port (1-39) $2.60
Richmond (1-39) $2.10
Freo(head to head) $1.70

(Price $9.28)

Return: $185.60

Just noticed the half time/full time odds for us/Dogs (ie they come back to win) on the AFL website are 6.50. And I think its 26 bucks for scores level at any time.

I don't bet so I'm not gonna put any money on and wouldn't bet against us anyway but $6.50 for what seems the most likely outcome to me is probably good value.

However if I was a gambling man (or even just had an account however rarely I used it) that 26 bucks for level scores at half or full time is probably worth a go.

Maybe they are different re that "any other result" being 26 bucks. Have a look at the website tho. If the score is level at any of the quarters then there is good payouts and if we are even in either half same thing. Its worth checking out given how close our games are. Although like I said I'm not doing it so make up your own mind. (Obviously I spose.)

Just noticed the half time/full time odds for us/Dogs (ie they come back to win) on the AFL website are 6.50. And I think its 26 bucks for scores level at any time.

I don't bet so I'm not gonna put any money on and wouldn't bet against us anyway but $6.50 for what seems the most likely outcome to me is probably good value.

However if I was a gambling man (or even just had an account however rarely I used it) that 26 bucks for level scores at half or full time is probably worth a go.

Scores level at 1/4 time.

I wasn't very specific. if I was writing a tip i would probably have specified scores level at quarter time is probably a very good bet.

I'm thinking about getting an account just for that sort of thing. It happens a bit imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back