Analysis AFL 2019 punting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Goal: To profit one carton of beer per week over the AFL season.
Starting pool: $460
Profit: $48.28
Betting allocation per round: $20

Round 12

Brisbane + under 171.5: $2.60
North + under 144.5: $2.60
GWS (-2.5) + under 165.5: $3.60

Value: $24.33

Return: $486.60

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 12

Brisbane + under 171.5: $2.60
North + under 144.5: $2.60
GWS (-2.5) + under 165.5: $3.60

Value: $24.33

Return: $486.60

You ****ing IMPOSTORS Brisbane!

I forget who the poster was...but back in 2015 in Goldstein's AA year....someone here had a sizeable bet on him to win the Brownlow. Goldy polled poorly imo (all good ruckman do really) and was never gonna win it.

But the lucky punter/poster utilised the TAB cashout option weeks before the Brownlow and had a good collect.

I'm only bringing this up because Cunnington is $101 to win the Brownlow. I don't think he'll win (top 5 is realistic) but those odds will drop quickly due to this very topic being brought up in the media and currently is now 3rd in the coaches votes.

Get in now, cashout later in the season.

I forget who the poster was...but back in 2015 in Goldstein's AA year....someone here had a sizeable bet on him to win the Brownlow. Goldy polled poorly imo (all good ruckman do really) and was never gonna win it.

But the lucky punter/poster utilised the TAB cashout option weeks before the Brownlow and had a good collect.

I'm only bringing this up because Cunnington is $101 to win the Brownlow. I don't think he'll win (top 5 is realistic) but those odds will drop quickly due to this very topic being brought up in the media and currently is now 3rd in the coaches votes.

Carlos Herrrrrrrrnandez i think.

It's MULTI MADNESS time!

Goal: To profit one carton of beer per week over the AFL season.
Starting pool: $460
Profit: $28.28
Betting allocation per round: $20

Round 12

Merrett/Heppel (55+): $1.55
StKilda (-8.5): $1.90
Billings (25+): $1.80
Fyfe/Mundy (55+): $1.80
Walsh (25+): $1.65
McKay (2+ goals): $1.65

Value: $25.97

Return: $519.40

Fyfe/Mundy (55+): $1.80 is very good value folks.:thumbsu:

Yep. I've had a nibble at Cunnington into a North premiership. Odds are off the charts but if we keep winning games he'll be front and square... cash out if we get into finals.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back