Analysis AFL 2019 punting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a chance to win it for you in the last few minutes but missed. 👎
He's usually a reliable kick too. I think he could have got a free just before Ats missed? I'm all smiles though.

I call this Gilligan's Good for Business multi :All H2H,

$20 on Collingwood @$2.35/Richmond @$1.50/Carlton @$1.90/Brisbane @$1.70

= 11.39-1 for $227.80 return
Gilligan has also stated more than once that a successful * team is good for business, but my principles would not allow me to include them, as it would have meant hoping they would win.

Rightio, let's roll the dice

Round 23

Goal: To profit one carton of beer per week over the AFL season.
Starting pool: $460
Loss: $151.72
Betting allocation per round: $20

Multi:

North score 90+ only @ $1.85
Higgins 30+ @ $2.25
T. Thomas to kick a goal @ $1.40
Bulldogs score 90+ only @ $2.00
Heeney 2 goals/Sydney win @ $3.00
Kelly 25+/Cameron 2+ goals @ $1.40

= $48.95

Payout: $979.00

$20 Collingwood by 40+ @ $2.35/North by 40+ @ $2.80/Port Adelaide by 40+ @ $3.20 = 21.056 for $421.10 collect.

I have a feeling I am ahead for the year and will do an audit next week sometime.
Curse you Buckley, 26 scoring shots to 15, Grundy has an absolute picnic all night, and all you can manage is an 11 pt win v * VFL team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good chance.

Wonder what his cashout value is now. Just remebered, he had a cash out of $19,000 at one stage.
It was 10k before Cameron got injured and then he wins Coleman, Neales brownlow odds shortened and they offer 5k? Sportsbet are crooks

Neales 51 touches today locks in 3 more votes and Fyfe didn’t do much the past couple of weeks

Hope he lets it ride

It was 10k before Cameron got injured and then he wins Coleman, Neales brownlow odds shortened and they offer 5k? Sportsbet are crooks

Neales 51 touches today locks in 3 more votes and Fyfe didn’t do much the past couple of weeks

Hope he lets it ride

Yeah, Sportsbet are pathetic. I have the Walsh-Rising Star / Neale-Brownlow double $20 @ 25.29 so collect is worth $506.

They've already paid Walsh as the RS winner, Neale shortened to $6 today and the cashout value is $59.25. Cheap.

Just means I let it ride (which I probably would have done anyway).

Not sure y anyone would ever cash out? Why put the bet on in the first place if u r going to cash out?

Because it's a certain payout whilst what you've bet on remains uncertain. You've already earned a return by the odds of what you bet on reducing since you bet.

Because it's a certain payout whilst what you've bet on remains uncertain. You've already earned a return by the odds of what you bet on reducing since you bet.
I think the expected value is 99.9% of the time superior to what Sportsbet etc offer.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back