AFL 2019: Rnd 12: Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants - 19:10 ACST, Jun 08, Adelaide Oval

Who will win

• Adelaide

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question. Is the lopsided free kick count something GWS is going to encounter frequently in the future? I feel their lack of supporters and media presence will mean it simply goes unnoticed, and umpires obviously favour the home sides regularly.

I think the umps favour a home team when they have lots of vocal support. Which is what you get in Perth, Adelaide, Geelong or when interstate teams play in Melbourne. It doesn't occur nearly as much when two Victorian teams are playing in Melbourne as the barracking is more even.
GWS, Gold Coast, Brisbane don't get the same home advantage as they don't have large noisy crowds. They need a large vocal supporter base to get the same advantage.

Great win crows.

Once again you think that GWS are just the best list by a mile in the comp..they don't deliver when the heat is on.

Jeez imagine if GWS was coached by Hardwick or Bevo, they'd be unstoppable!

They need a large vocal supporter base to get the same advantage.
Im inclined to believe nornally.

Port never gets that sorta free kick count. I'll concede we do give away some cheapies but not like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the umps favour a home team when they have lots of vocal support. Which is what you get in Perth, Adelaide, Geelong or when interstate teams play in Melbourne. It doesn't occur nearly as much when two Victorian teams are playing in Melbourne as the barracking is more even.
GWS, Gold Coast, Brisbane don't get the same home advantage as they don't have large noisy crowds. They need a large vocal supporter base to get the same advantage.

Port dint get favoured here like the Crows. One ump paid you 11-1? We’d love that service.

He trolls every single crows game thread.. every single one. Full of spite and hate towards the crows.. it eats at him!

Every now and then he comes into our adelaide board... and its hilarious.. he’s as nice as pie, sucking up to some of our posters.. making out he’s there to be constructive.. but still throwing around the odd slyly barbed comment..
Says the guy who just admitted it he came here to TROLL

If you can't understand the difference between a gameday thread and a team board best you jist log off.

No.. I’m admitting I came over here to laugh at you because i knew youd be here spitting your usual bile..
No. You only EVER rock up when Port loses or Crows win.

This is a match day thread. People talk about the game. Deal with it.

You come into all the crows game day threads to troll and when the crows supporters come into port threads you bitch and moan and say they are trolls.... you are pathetic
Uh so I'm the only one complaining about the free kick count?

Lol.

Why don't you attacl everyone else?

Back