AFL 2019: Rnd 12: Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants - 19:10 ACST, Jun 08, Adelaide Oval

Who will win

• Adelaide

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Duskfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
I thought the game was great. Especially the last quarter. Credit to Sloane; he fought through a hard tag and delivered when he needed to.

This game sums up by skepticism regarding GWS. They just seem off every three games or so.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Comparing Murphy to Daicos.

Murphy is a piece of crap on Daics dog butthole compared to the Macedonian Marvel.

Get stuffed ch7

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Murphy is a terrior... love his endevour.. but he’s not AFL standard and no Daics!..

But hes the best we’ve got until Stengle and a couple of others build their tanks..

Stengle is gonna be an absolute gem.. just not got the tank yet

FyfeToAdelaide

Club Legend
May 18, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, was once a good footballer

I actually saw him watch a ball the whole time and take a pack mark... not look for someone to shove. He's a great set shot, he's slow as s**t and always goes his player then ball, somehow he decided that's a better way, he used to go just for the ball, but he also used to be faster than an iceberg. Needs to go the ball every time and instead of continuely giving frees away he may mark or get his arms chopped.

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Geez feel for Adam Kennedy. Done a number on Betts again and then bang, kicks an Eddie special.
Good bloody players both of them.
Great players almost always find a way, Ablett, Daicos = Betts, up against that calibre of player your job is done when the siren goes.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Season defining win for us as a big ladder difference between winning & losing.

We may have got a good run of the umpiring... with Andrew Stephen's missing tonight... but we were the best team on the night.
We got a bad run with the umpires in Q4 last week.. we got a good run this week..

Ultimately the umpires have been horrid all year...

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Is that the best you got now, get back in your box
Congrats. You are the only person on BF believing in him. I guess its nice someone on the selection committee is signed up and posts here reguarly.

Corkintheocean

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Except you are wrong.
So cos there are girls there that makes it is ok for a 50 year old to get a boner over a high school?
My point is a 50 year old bloke pulling the pud over a high school is off - boys or girls. Makes no difference. Its ******* creepy.
So is someone continually remarking on it.

Back