Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna tighten up. Most of the dees good players have been down, can’t all be that bad for a whole game surely.
Keep giving them the physcial boys! Get into em!

I don't know about should win...

Im happy to get within 3-4 goals.
You're playing quite well and I think you nailed the draft.

No absolute howlers but I'd be pretty pissed off if I was following Port. Still, they look good but this second half will tell us a lot about Melbourne I think.
After the Dixon play on that cost us a top 4 finish and the Jenkins confession it's pretty hard to get disappointed by umpires anymore. Those were up there..

No point complaining about s**t we can't fix.

Having said that I'm ok with Port giving away free kicks provided they are intimidating oppoments doing it. Not just stupid ones...

Free
Kick
Dees
Port moving the ball quickly
Port wasting chances a bit
Umps...errr..not killing the game but I am glad I don't barrack for Port

4th line - Viney, Jones, Gawn, Petracca very limited influence.
Port terrible.
Melbourne terrible.
Umpires terrible.

:D
Gawns a powder puff
Viney is cooked
Petracca AND paddy were both s**t picks for 1 - brayshaw shouldve got
Melbourne are he sissys of the league always have been, always will
be
I'll sum it up in 3 words. Melbourne being Melbourne
Buy
A
Telly
Mammaries
4th
Row
Free kick Demons.
Gun Port Kids keep game in the balance.
Port bully Melbourne
Shading the cheese platter
Port kids fire
free kick Dees
Melbourne started well, probably should've been up by more.
Port dominated since, probably should be up by more now.
Ports kids have been unreal, particularly Duursma
Thanks everyone - this sums it up perfectly.

Cheers!

I reckon he is good value. Has a bit of mongrel in him, plays for his team and can't question his courage. Made a few mistakes but has made up for it with his desperation.
Thats it. I'll never knock him. I love how he stands up for his team mates, in his first year he'd be reguarly being the first one in to protect someone. Also has one of the best kicks you'll see when he gets onto it.

He's the stereotype old Port player, not flashy, just hard at it.

You can't all be Robbie Gray...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyable first half. Love the fight back from Port after it looked like a question of Melbourne by how far.

Good stuff.

Gonna tighten up. Most of the dees good players have been down, can’t all be that bad for a whole game surely.
Keep giving them the physcial boys! Get into em!
Maybe.

But roughing up Gawn and shutting down Viney really did a number on them in the finals. Seems a lot of their players still have a heart deficit. Work over their leaders and the team crumbles.

My worry for Port is the young players running out of puff, or not handling a fight back well.

Simon Goodwin needs to tell everyone to get stuck into anyone that touches Max gawn.

As for Max gawn he needs to show something. Port have brought it to him and he's dropped his head. Needs to stand up in the 2nd half.

Simon Goodwin needs to tell everyone to get stuck into anyone that touches Max gawn.

As for Max gawn he needs to show something. Port have brought it to him and he's dropped his head. Needs to stand up in the 2nd half.
You'd think Lewis wouldn't have allowed that...

Back