Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Brisbane > 30 pts

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This Fremantle team is the tinniest side I've ever seen, fair dinkum , pretty boy Fyfe gets some free kick about 2 to 3 minutes to go, so a free stops any move in defence out of their backline by Brisbane, the funny thing is, I said this to my son as the last began, well this will be a close quarter the last.

I said watch ,as the quarter started.

Because its so close , watch they'll get a pissy free kick in the last 5 minutes Freo , to give them a bit of an extra chance, and they'll win this last quarter.

And thats what happened, and it happened almost like I said , the free kick in the important moments just that few seconds where your opposition might get out of trouble, a free, whether its Freo or WCE, always happens here, and it happens all the time. And I tipped Fremantle! So no probs.

But gee when will they win without a bit of help, is it the crowd?

Its amazing, the rub even for a few seconds at this level, gives these two local teams over here an edge , fair or unfair
I 've never seen anything anywhere else like it.

And I don't give a stuff what any one says they are both as tinny as you can get, to the point where that little bit of advantage gives you at this level that inch you need.

And they did control the game more in the last quarter , but sweetie pie Fyfe gets that free in a pack, in there forward line, misses the goal, doesn't matter.
Was it or was it not there, of course all you Freo people will say yes it was there, maybe it was.
I don't even know what it was for, but you know what , lots of games in this comp now get to see where a side gets one little shove in the right direction , and bang its done, it happens everywhere, but the tin is supreme in this state, that's why you just look and say well what I predicted happened, so what does it mean when you take Ross s' team interstate.
Just bloody amazing and I wouldn't have said a thing if they'd won by two goals, but fair dinkum they breed luck in this state.

I don't know if that means anything , unless you can win most or all of your away games.
There go on have a bash. I love it.
Loved seeing Hodge go down, what a dirty campaigner he is, along with Sam Mitchell, a pair of glorified thugs.

This Fremantle team is the tinniest side I've ever seen, fair dinkum , pretty boy Fyfe gets some free kick about 2 to 3 minutes to go, so a free stops any move in defence out of their backline by Brisbane, the funny thing is, I said this to my son as the last began, well this will be a close quarter the last.

Because its so close , watch they'll get a pissy free kick in the last 5 minutes Freo , to give them a bit of an extra chance, and they'll win this last quarter.

And thats what happened, and it happened almost like I said , the free kick in the important moments just that few seconds where your opposition might get out of trouble, a free, whether its Freo or WCE, always happens here, and it happens all the time. And I tipped Fremantle! So no probs.
I get the feeling that your life peaked in that moment. What a day you have had.

But gee when will they win without a bit of help, is it the crowd?

Its amazing, the rub even for a few seconds at this level, gives these two local teams over here an edge , fair or unfair
I 've never seen anything anywhere else like it.

And I don't give a stuff what any one says they are both as tinny as you can get, to the point where that little bit of advantage gives you at this level that inch you need.

And they did control the game more in the last quarter , but sweetie pie Fyfe gets that free in a pack, in there forward line, misses the goal, doesn't matter.
Was it or was it not there, of course all you Freo people will say yes it was there, maybe it was.
I don't even know what it was for, but you know what , lots of games in this comp now get to see where a side gets one little shove in the right direction , and bang its done, it happens everywhere, but the tin is supreme in this state, that's why you just look and say well what I predicted happened, so what does it mean when you take Ross s' team interstate.
Just bloody amazing and I wouldn't have said a thing if they'd won by two goals, but fair dinkum they breed luck in this state.

I don't know if that means anything , unless you can win most or all of your away games.
There go on have a bash. I love it.
What are you on ha ha ha

People complaining about the Fyfe free, ridiculous. Arm was held for his whole lead. I’ll find a screen shot later

HTB against Hamling in the pocket in the 3rd was far worse

Bruh are you ok?

Yeah I'm fine , I just predicted what I've seen stacks of times, its weird, but, I have to say the last quarter made it OK to win, its just the tinny luck,
I know its far fetched and I did pick Freo, but you just can tell.
I wonder , how that reflects in the head when interstate, what I'm saying is the judging of how good Freo is in general, how do you know from games here?
Only a thought, but no, sorry they deserved the win, just putting forward a reason maybe they go well sometimes in the east but just can't crack it most of the time.
You know they have to win a flag soon , they'll be the only traditional club without one? If its a mind set to put on the after burners on in the last quarter here, they have to do that when they play East or finals.
Freo is one of the clubs that I think has suffered from the expansion ist clubs GWS and GC17, and the dilution of the competition.

But I'm a biased traditionalist, and this is a Football state Australian rules state!
I hope you get a flag Fremantle before the newbies do.

The rugby states already have an AFL team each! But its too late now we're eighteen clubs, and you have to recruit well!
The pool is diluted believe me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back