Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I just don’t understand what happened to Melb. Team form can fluctuate between seasons, but to go from what were at the end of the season to basically bottom 4 is confounding. I just don’t understand. As a Melb supporter I would feel terrible.

Lots of injuries and no depth.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I just don’t understand what happened to Melb. Team form can fluctuate between seasons, but to go from what were at the end of the season to basically bottom 4 is confounding. I just don’t understand. As a Melb supporter I would feel terrible.

Drinking their own bath water, thats the answer.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
You guys cleaned up in that trade. Wasn't it two first rounders?
Pretty sure it was something like that. Melbourne supporters were certainly happy to rub it in our faces lol . Questions are going to be asked if it was worth it if they continue to miss finals.

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Goodwin will be feeling dizzy again tonight I think
Surely this type performance puts his job security under scrutiny ?
Never really thought he would make the transition to head coach as easily as others thought .
If this rout continues more will start asking the question

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gws are doing it waaaaaay to easy. Embarrassingly bad by Melbourne. From one end to the other and not a Melbourne player close to touching the footy.

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
How about Goodwin tells them to stop playing a ******* zone, get some accountability and go one on one across the ground. That way you can tell which of your players isn't working hard enough both ways. This lazy, zone football gives players an out to stop working back defensively.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
When Melbourne dispose of him the Crows will snap him up and give Pyke the flick.

No pressure on him to perform as he will be back quickly at the crows boys lifestyle club.

Happy days. :drunk::mad:
a club full of ex players. the dream.

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Around the ground De Boer isn't even hard tagging Oliver. The've just been that pathetic.

Sep 16, 2015
Inside 50
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
It's also interesting how often it happens. It seems yearly someone falls off a cliff. (Freo 2016, Bullies and North 2017, Crows 2018)

Richmond went from 5th, to 13th to Premiers!

Back