Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Didn't you know Geelong is a 3 day trip from Melbourne, there is no way he was there
What a lark! Delicate widdle flowers you Richmond supporters are, aren’t you?
Still I guess the 3 day trip explains why 12,000 Richmond supporters didn’t turn up for the Kardinia Park game last time.
Like, it couldn’t have been that you didn’t have the guts to face us on our home turf could it.

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Still I guess the 3 day trip explains why 12,000 Richmond supporters didn’t turn up for the Kardinia Park game last time.
Like, it couldn’t have been that you didn’t have the guts to face us on our home turf could it.
What? Tickets were limited to single seats Einstein. Couldn't sit with my family. they got spat on by your high class supporters too. Why would anyone ever want to go to that hell hole again, nobody knows.....

Pomsta

All Australian
Jun 10, 2010
Stuck at Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolves, 49ers
Still can't believe that Essendon only got 2 goals in 3 quarters when Tom Bellchambers was giving the Dons midfield an absolute armchair ride in the ruck. The amount of times he had a hitout to advantage to an Essendon player running away from the contest into space there should have been plenty of opportunities for goal. However the footskills of the Essendon players was deplorable.

Also in the clutches when Richmond has the quick panicky handballs they still went to advantage or ended up in a ball up or 50-50. Essendons seemed to go in the air and they hoped it was going to a teammate. There was no plan in close. Maybe this is a problem with playing so many games at the Docklands??

I think that Essendon were also lucky that Lynch was playing and not Riewoldt. Lynch is still a marking forward and his first thought is to mark or bring the ball to the front. In those wet conditions Riewoldt always thumps it over the back for our small runners to run onto. Usually worth 3-4 goals a game in those conditions.

Got one

Still can't believe that Essendon only got 2 goals in 3 quarters when Tom Bellchambers was giving the Dons midfield an absolute armchair ride in the ruck. The amount of times he had a hitout to advantage to an Essendon player running away from the contest into space there should have been plenty of opportunities for goal. However the footskills of the Essendon players was deplorable.

Also in the clutches when Richmond has the quick panicky handballs they still went to advantage or ended up in a ball up or 50-50. Essendons seemed to go in the air and they hoped it was going to a teammate. There was no plan in close. Maybe this is a problem with playing so many games at the Docklands??

I think that Essendon were also lucky that Lynch was playing and not Riewoldt. Lynch is still a marking forward and his first thought is to mark or bring the ball to the front. In those wet conditions Riewoldt always thumps it over the back for our small runners to run onto. Usually worth 3-4 goals a game in those conditions.

You reckon with the amount of games we have won in the last 3 years we play “panicky” football hey?
How many games would we have won this year without Tom?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

You reckon with the amount of games we have won in the last 3 years we play “panicky” football hey?
How many games would we have won this year without Tom?

I do agree with his last point. In the wet, Jack's football smarts would have been a much better option that Tom. (I'd prefer Jack over Tom generally, but in the wet the difference is greater). Doesn't mean Tom's not a good player and hasn't been vital so far...Just that Jack would be better.

I do agree with his last point. In the wet, Jack's football smarts would have been a much better option that Tom. (I'd prefer Jack over Tom generally, but in the wet the difference is greater). Doesn't mean Tom's not a good player and hasn't been vital so far...Just that Jack would be better.

Yep, but, right here, right now, Jack is out till after the bye. So how many games if we didn’t have Lynch (who’s still coming 2nd in the Coleman)?

Yep, but, right here, right now, Jack is out till after the bye. So how many games if we didn’t have Lynch (who’s still coming 2nd in the Coleman)?

Thus the hypothetical nature of the comment....*IF* they only had to face one, then they're lucky it was Tom not Jack.

Thus the hypothetical nature of the comment....*IF* they only had to face one, then they're lucky it was Tom not Jack.

They faced one and he kicked 2 in s**t conditions and didn’t rven have to play the last quarter.
I don’t do hypotheticals. It’s like the Essendon supporter lamenting their misses in the laston SEN last night. Hypothetically, yeah, they kick 3 more and they win. But Hypothetically, we don’t miss those 2 sitters just before halftime and 3-4 sitters in the third and the bombers woukd still lose by over 5 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p5ych00n5

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Ooooooor it could be the fact visiting teams members/supporters are limited to what, 2k tickets?. And don't get me started on the fact Oppo teams can't have their cheer squad behind the goals

Were you waiting for coffee at that cart behind about M6?
Massive queue last night. How long did it take to get served?
I was in the Barassi cafe downstairs in the AFL members. Getting served was fast. 15 minutes it took for the coffee to arrive.

lol massively inflated. Level 1 was empty. It was high 60kd absolute best.
Fancy that. An insecure and triggered Collingwood supporter flogging up a Richmond game day thread.
If only you could be 1/2 as passionate about your own club as you are about Richmond, the biggest club in the land.

Back